Tonight's Football

Cade

Just you, me and Luca Vialli.

Count me into the Spain are Boring Bull Killers Camp.

Would be amazing if Italy tried to chip every one of their penalties in a shoot out one day.

shaun.lawson

This shoot-out's providing a reminder of why England will never win another one, ever. Every single pen has been ******* unbelievable. English players just can't do this; they don't have the technique to do it.

This shoot-out's providing a reminder of why England will never win another one, ever. Every single pen has been ******* unbelievable. English players just can't do this; they don't have the technique to do it.

Or the temperament

shaun.lawson

Or the temperament

I think it's much more about technique than bottle now. Or rather: having the bottle to retain the perfect technique. But English players don't have that, so they're messed.

Oh Bonucci....... :(

Gutted, more because I was hoping it would go to the goalies having to take one. Would love to see Gigi take a penalty.

Italy will win the shoot-out IMO. Spain are overdue losing one of these, and Brazil and Spain have an unending capacity to avoid each other in tournament play too.

:muggy:

Every ******* time :lol:

Chaka Demus & pliers

I think it's much more about technique than bottle now. Or rather: having the bottle to retain the perfect technique. But English players don't have that, so they're messed.

Oh Panucci....... :(

What did he do? :whistling:

Tommy Wiseau

Panucci DEFINITELY shouldn't have been taking a penalty there, given it is not 2001.

Chad Sexington

The quality of those penalties, apart from the last one obviously, was off the chart. The two best keepers in the world never got a sniff.

Hope Brazil smash them in the final.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Panucci DEFINITELY shouldn't have been taking a penalty there, given it is not 2001.

:lol:

Curtains are timeless.

Italy very unfortunate not to get a result. Tell you what, with El Sharaawy (wasnt fit all tournament) & Balotelli to add to that they have a fantastic chance next summer.

I expect Brazil to win tomorrow & the pressure will be on them to do the same next year. If Spain win tomorrow, the expectations will be on them to win. Throw in Germany & Italy might just slip under the radar in the World Cup

Also, you kind of want the Italians to do well. They are just so cool

Son Of Anarchy

Take your chances or pay the price.really wanted italy to win but brazil v spain will be the final to watch.

Pirlo is one of my all time fav players.class,pure class.

Maroon Sailor

Has he ever got a prediction right??

He is the kiss of death in any sport.

That's why he always says England and Norwich will lose - reverse psychology.

Archived