Unbelievable Scenes at Macclesfield

dunc

Fit males between 18-35. I better get down there..... Where's Macclesfield !?

To be honest, I don't know many males between 18 and 35 who can afford ?20,000 to play 10 minutes of football.

They've withdrawn it due to media attention!

What did they expect? Why would media attention be a bad thing?

I think we have missed a trick here, as we could have done this for almost the entire second half of the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

I think we have missed a trick here, as we could have done this for almost the entire second half of the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

Good shout - could've raised a fortune.

Think HIbs missed a trick.. they could have done it for 10 fans at the Cup Final - they might have had a better result ;-)

:rofl:

Aye, 4 player each getting 10 mins each - and all making Kujabi look like a Sunday League player! :D

Rudolf's Mate

What did they expect? Why would media attention be a bad thing?

Looking at their statement, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd had pressure from the FA.

Jambo-Chappy

Lots of companies could look at this and right the ?20k off as marketing. If I had the money and fitted the criteria! I'd give ?20k plus my left testicle to play in the maroon even if it was only for 10 minutes. Good luck to Macclesfield. Desperate times... and all that!

What if you pay to play for 10 mins and score 2?

Does the goals count as your not registered? And do they sub you off? :lol:

If I wanted to spend twenty grand on something I could manage for just about ten minutes I'd be taking it into town...

Lots of companies could look at this and right the ?20k off as marketing. If I had the money and fitted the criteria! I'd give ?20k plus my left testicle to play in the maroon even if it was only for 10 minutes. Good luck to Macclesfield. Desperate times... and all that!

I'd have paid that to get 10 mins in the final vs hubs,i'd have sat on the ball before crossing it in for gowser to score from a yard out

Archived