Season Ticket Sales

Del1812

"Our supporters recognise that everyone at Tynecastle is working to create a very positive future for Hearts." - CO

Really? If this is working to create I'd hate to see them ferking it up.

Hearts World

Heart of Midlothian Football Club (Hearts) today announced that it has virtually matched season ticket sales for the same period as last year.

Following a remarkable weekend of sales, which started with a record-breaking day of Season Ticket sales on Friday and continued through the weekend, Hearts are delighted to report that just over 7,000 season tickets have now been sold.

That figure is nearly identical to last year's initial phase of season ticket sales.

Managing director Campbell Ogilvie commented, "We are absolutely delighted with Season Ticket sales.

"Our supporters recognise that everyone at Tynecastle is working to create a very positive future for Hearts.

"Next season is a vitally important season in the club's history, we're all very aware of that. Supporters are choosing to back the team, and back the team early. That's a fantastic vote of confidence in what we are trying to achieve.

"For supporters who are still considering whether or not to renew seats I'd like to draw their attention to the interview director Sergejus Fedotovas gave on the website a couple of weeks ago.

"We are all determined to give Hearts supporters the success that they deserve. We've all had a taste, and we want more - we all do. We won't stop until we've achieved much more."

Season Tickets are available at discounted prices until next Monday (12th May) at 1pm.

Sales are available both online here and via 0871 663 1874, option 1 - 24-hours-a-day.

Counter sales are also available from Ticket Centre which is open Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm; Saturday (Kilmarnock) from 9.30am until 3pm and 4.45pm until 5.30pm; and on Sunday (Robbie Neilson Testimonial) from 11am until 2pm.

Season Tickets can also be renewed in the club's CityStore, in St James Shopping Centre.

Nucky Thompson

I'm surprised at that, but good news for the football club.

Nelly Terraces

I doubt they'll sell many more on top of that figure though , so crowds will be around the 9500 - 10500 for the diddy games, Old Squirm will be given the full school end stand to bump crowds up to to 13500 - 14,000 for those. Hobos will be only sell outs. So, we are back to where we were pre Romanov. The Revolution is dead.

Guest GhostHunter

Unless something happens between now and the 30th, I suggest they'll struggle to increase that figure by a comparable amount to last year.

Nelly Terraces
Unless something happens between now and the 30th, I suggest they'll struggle to increase that figure by a comparable amount to last year.

Is the 30th May the last day for buying season tickets? I'll have a guess they'll seel about another 1500, maybe 2000 at most in that period.

Would fully expect them to extend the 'deadline' for buying a season ticket up till the very start of the season.

Walter Bishop

7000 Vladsheep!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilno::evilno:

Do not believe this for 1 minute, though to be fair it would not be like the Romanov`s to tell a lie would it?? :rolleyes:

Guest GhostHunter
Is the 30th May the last day for buying season tickets? I'll have a guess they'll seel about another 1500, maybe 2000 at most in that period.

Would fully expect them to extend the 'deadline' for buying a season ticket up till the very start of the season.

Yip - 30th May then the Glory Hunters can buy our seats

:D

Walter Bishop
I'm surprised at that, but good news for the football club.[/QUOTE]

Yep it sure is, because these 7000:rolleyes: are saying to Mr Ripemov "Carry on good sir, your doing a grand job"

I dont believe this figure for 1 minute.

Ben Dover

CO quotes SF in saying "the fans have had a taste"

Correct, and thats why they are not rushing to renew I imagine :evilno:

Up till now CO has been working away quietly in the background, but he's now up there to be shot at IMO and failure to appoint a Quality manager

will leave him with egg on his face ( and that's putting it nicely )

Cliffundo
I'm surprised at that, but good news for the football club.

Its lies.

just like the 5000 waiting list!

The clubs a joke!

7000 Vladsheep!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilno::evilno:

Do not believe this for 1 minute, though to be fair it would not be like the Romanov`s to tell a lie would it?? :rolleyes:

Sorry but they're true. :P

And Vlad doesn't work on the website.

Nelly Terraces
Yip - 30th May then the Glory Hunters can buy our seats

:D

Har:)! Whats the last date anyone can buy a season ticket then? End of June?

I'm surprised at that' date=' but good news for the football club.[/QUOTE]

Yep it sure is, because these 7000:rolleyes: are saying to Mr Ripemov "Carry on good sir, your doing a grand job"

I dont believe this figure for 1 minute.

Mate. You are becomming boring with this.

I was at Falkirk last night, I'll be at Gretna next week. I have bought a ST.

So do my actions say I am happy with the way the club is being run?

Walter Bishop
Sorry but they're true. :P

And Vlad doesn't work on the website.

A (former;)) friend of mine renewed before the last home game and the rumour that day was approx 1700 renewals (this was from a ticket office employee) 5,000 renewals in the past 8 days!!! :confused::confused:

This imo is yet more b@lls from the club formerly know as HMFC.

Walter Bishop

Mate. You are becomming boring with this.

I was at Falkirk last night' date=' I'll be at Gretna next week. I have bought a ST.

So do my actions say I am happy with the way the club is being run?[/quote']

Silly question, they clearly do show you are happy, why else would you shell out your hard earned??

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think that will be the vast majority of renewals done for this season.

They can dress it up however they like but we will certainly not match what we sold last season. No way.

A (former;)) friend of mine renewed before the last home game and the rumour that day was approx 1700 renewals (this was from a ticket office employee) 5,000 renewals in the past 8 days!!! :confused::confused:

This imo is yet more b@lls from the club formerly know as HMFC.

Yes, well I have a 'friend' who was in a great mood yesterday due to season ticket sales. Well, before that shambles of a team took the field anyway.

900 season tickets were sold last Friday which, as the club website stated, was a record for a single day.

I think that will be the vast majority of renewals done for this season.

They can dress it up however they like but we will certainly not match what we sold last season. No way.

Without a manager I would have been surprised to see 7,000 season tickets in total.

I think you may be right but it's now up to Romanov to secure a manager to make 100% certain the figures break the 10,000 mark.

Walter Bishop
Yes, well I have a 'friend' who was in a great mood yesterday due to season ticket sales. Well, before that shambles of a team took the field anyway.

900 season tickets were sold last Friday which, as the club website stated, was a record for a single day.

Is Vlad your friend???:eek::eek:

Guest juvehearts

Silly question' date=' they clearly do show you are happy, why else would you shell out your hard earned??[/quote']

have to agree here tbh, why would anyone fork out on a ST knowing the direction that the club is going in?!

I thought people would have woken up a long time ago to what this man is/had done to the club.

as if 2 years wasnt enough :evilno::evilno:

Guest GhostHunter

Moreover - they are ALREADY comparing last season to the coming one.

If I were them, I'd be looking to totally forget last season ever happened and make moves to CONVINCE the existing customer base that the future is indeed bright.

At the moment - they've done Hee Haw in terms of convincing anyone. Instead relying on our "traditionalist" approach to renewing year in year out.

Come 30th May, I think they are going to be in for a very very rude awakening.

Commander Harris

have to agree here tbh, why would anyone fork out on a ST knowing the direction that the club is going in?!

I thought people would have woken up a long time ago to what this man is/had done to the club.

as if 2 years wasnt enough :evilno::evilno:

maybe they want to watch their football team.

maybe they don't agree that not buying a season ticket is best for the club.

C'mon Commander. You know everybody's opinion must be 100% right all the time on JKB. You've been on here long enough to you that. :)

As someone alluded to earlier, the fact that CO was quoted was a (pleasant) surprise.

I've not renewed yet, but I will...eventually.

Guest juvehearts

maybe,

But these people are maybe going to be labled as vladsheep?

what people think is best for the club maybe might do the reverse effect afterall every other aproach hasnt worked yet & the only way to get him to notice is to hit him in the pocket.

IF he has the money then a few 00's ST's wont make much of a difference?

am i making too much sence for most vladsheep's

Nelly Terraces
Moreover - they are ALREADY comparing last season to the coming one.

If I were them, I'd be looking to totally forget last season ever happened and make moves to CONVINCE the existing customer base that the future is indeed bright.

At the moment - they've done Hee Haw in terms of convincing anyone. Instead relying on our "traditionalist" approach to renewing year in year out.

Come 30th May, I think they are going to be in for a very very rude awakening.

Correct. Can anyone really see there being a rush on from people who haven't got season tickets buying one now? How many folk had season before the Lithumaniac turned up? Whatever that figure was, it'll be around that mark we'll sell this year. The people who jumped on the bandwagon for the last 2 seasons won't be back.

Guest GhostHunter
Correct. Can anyone really see there being a rush on from people who haven't got season tickets buying one now? How many folk had season before the Lithumaniac turned up? Whatever that figure was, it'll be around that mark we'll sell this year. The people who jumped on the bandwagon for the last 2 seasons won't be back.

They're saved.

Pinheed has signed for 3 years.

:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Its lies.

The clubs a joke!

Why are you getting angry about it? I would prefer going to a packed Tynie with the OF getting a reduced allocation than a half empty one.

Silly question, they clearly do show you are happy, why else would you shell out your hard earned??

Just because someone goes to watch Hearts doesn't mean they are happy with the way the club is run. Can't you understand that?

maybe,

what people think is best for the club maybe might do the reverse effect afterall every other aproach hasnt worked yet & the only way to get him to notice is to hit him in the pocket.

Where is the evidence to prove this?

I know it's rational thought, but when have those two words ever been used to describe Romanov?

c.10,000 iirc Nelly.

Commander Harris
maybe,

labels are stupid.

I don't believe there are 7,000 "Vladsheep" who are happy with the way the club is being run. Therefore the only conclusion I can come to is that there are a vast amount of people who disagree with the opinion that buying a season ticket is detrimental to Hearts in the long term.

Why are you getting angry about it? I would prefer going to a packed Tynie with the OF getting a reduced allocation than a half empty one.

Not when the game ends in a massive drubbing for us cos half the team couldn't be arsed and the manager hasn't got a scoobie.

I am surprised at the figures, if true. Of course, the figures are not a quote - which is often argued on here as meaning that it cant be taken as read as being the truth.

And given the Jan 1st statement I dont think it can be guaranteed that everything on the website is the absolute truth.

It will be interesting to see how the updates come along over the summer months.

Maybe it simply is the case that Vlad can do what he wants. The club can continue in a downward trend of league placements / entertainment and it doesnt impact upon crowds

Remarkable if true

maybe,

So what you are saying is don't buy a season ticket or you will be called a Vladsheep? Cheers Geobbels, but I'll make my own mind up and fascist bully boy tactics will not work on me.

Personally I don't think you are making much sence (sic) at all...

Where is the evidence to prove this?

I know it's rational thought, but when have those two words ever been used to describe Romanov?

Well, it is a fact that his PR man, Charlie Mann confirmed that he does not listen to opposing voices and that the only way to get a message across might be financial.

Of course, CM may or may not be right

Commander Harris
I am surprised at the figures, if true. Of course, the figures are not a quote - which is often argued on here as meaning that it cant be taken as read as being the truth.

It will be interesting to see how the updates come along over the summer months.

Maybe it simply is the case that Vlad can do what he wants. The club can continue in a downward trend of league placements / entertainment and it doesnt impact upon crowds

Remarkable if true

it's rather different when it is a press release from the club.

There will be around another 2000 (Maybe slightly more) renewals in my opinion before the 30th of May.

Then it will be down to what we do to get all tickets shifted.

rossi_1983
maybe,

Do you really think a lack of season ticket money is going to affect Vlad???

That money will be used to cover our running costs, and if our revenue is greatly decreased, then our debt wil go even higher, making no difference to Vlad, but making the chances of a white knight coming in even more unlikely

People may not be happy with Vlad, but killing the club to teach him a lesson is not exactly a win situation for Hearts fans, is it?

it's rather different when it is a press release from the club.

You might be right.

The Jan 1st statement was a press release also though.

Guest juvehearts
So what you are saying is don't buy a season ticket or you will be called a Vladsheep? Cheers Geobbels, but I'll make my own mind up and fascist bully boy tactics will not work on me.

Personally I don't think you are making much sence (sic) at all...

Where have i ever said '' buying a ST makes you a vlad sheep''

find a quote of me saying that & ill buy everyone a pint that comes on JKB.

Hearts fans do what they please, always have & always will, im sick of all the bickering & fighting amoungst ourselfs & their is only ONE man to blame for the whole thing. Mr Rominov.

so in conclusion, if you want to give your hard earnd cash to a regime that, 1. does'nt listen to its customers & 2. doesn't learn from its mistakes then more the fool for you doing this. Other have woken up & smelt the coffee so to speak.

its IMO only, that the only way to hurt a man obsessed by money IS to withdraw all funding to support the team.

Your not abandoning the team youre just not giving money up front to the main shareholder of a fallen regime.

Cliffundo

That money will be used to cover our running costs, and if our revenue is greatly decreased, then our debt wil go even higher, making no difference to Vlad, but making the chances of a white knight coming in even more unlikely

People may not be happy with Vlad, but killing the club to teach him a lesson is not exactly a win situation for Hearts fans, is it?

Vlads doing that by himself..... we love the club...can Vlad say the same!

All vlad needs to do is run the football side like a football club and the business side like a business. Does that not sound like common sense?

Guest juvehearts

So what do you suggest that hearts fan's do?

just accept that our club is being badly run & that NO-ONE within the club is willing to listen to the fans.

ken the lifeblood of any Football Club?

Its lies.

The clubs a joke!

Correct.

There surely can't be 7,000 people stupid enough to encourage this fool to carry on running this once great club into the ground and paying him good money to do so ?

Can there ? :sad:

Where have i ever said '' buying a ST makes you a vlad sheep''

find a quote of me saying that & ill buy everyone a pint that comes on JKB.

You said

maybe,

So you say that perhaps people will be called Vladsheep for renewing, then state an argument why people should not renew and close it all by specifying that your words of wisdom were for the benefit of Vladsheep.

Stella for me thanks.

All vlad needs to do is run the football side like a football club and the business side like a business. Does that not sound like common sense?

Yes!!

A banner to unite everyone under I would say.

Correct.

There surely can't be 7,000 people stupid enough to encourage this fool to carry on running this once great club into the ground and paying him good money to do so ?

Can there ? :sad:

'Fraid so. Was really surprised myself. Stated as much last night, the supporters must have a gluttony for punishment. Maybe we are now, deep down, craving turmoil. Maybe next season everything will be uneventful and Hearts fans will be all itchy, saying 'C'mon Vlad, say something, it's too boring around here'.

Archived