Gretna game

PTBCAL

Is there a pay gate or is it all ticket?

Can't see a definitive answer on the offical site.

Any help would be appreciated - cheers

Sexton Hardcastle

surely pay at gate. lucky if there will be a thousand bodies there.

peebles jambo

they might even pay you for going, it'll be lowest crowd we'll have had for years, i'll bet

boabyarsebiscuit

It's deffo pay-at-the-gate. As an away-ST holder I got a letter from Hearts that there were no tickets for this game.

It's deffo pay-at-the-gate. As an away-ST holder I got a letter from Hearts that there were no tickets for this game.

Cheers

?15. for adults.

?1 - For U16s.

Not bad.

Drylaw Hearts

All Ticket ???????????????????????????????

You're at the wind-up.

:)

boabyarsebiscuit
Cheers

?15. for adults.

?1 - For U16s.

Not bad.

Unfortuantely for me I'll be flying to London on Monday. And not coming back up Tuesday night for the game. I'm a part-time supporter!

Gretna cannot sell tickets for any of the games they have left regarding being in administration..as other posters say ?15 for Adults ?5 for concessions and ?1 for under 16

All Ticket ???????????????????????????????

You're at the wind-up.

:)

I know it sounds crazy........... 2 years ago in May we had 42,000 fans against Gretna. Might have 420 this time.

Reason I asked is that Im sure I saw 2 guys being refused entry at Falkirk last night as the steward said it was ticket only and there were no pay gate.

boabyarsebiscuit
I know it sounds crazy........... 2 years ago in May we had 42,000 fans against Gretna. Might have 420 this time.

Reason I asked is that Im sure I saw 2 guys being refused entry at Falkirk last night as the steward said it was ticket only and there were no pay gate.

They were flogging tickets out of a kiosk by the away fan carpark. Steward probably sent them there.

portobellojambo1

Sure they were letting people pay to get in last night PTBCAL.

I thought the crowd next Tuesday might be around 1,000, but based on the turn out last night, and the fact Gretna will be lucky to have 50 there I think half of that might be nearer the mark, around about 500-600 in total.

Sure they were letting people pay to get in last night PTBCAL.

I thought the crowd next Tuesday might be around 1,000, but based on the turn out last night, and the fact Gretna will be lucky to have 50 there I think half of that might be nearer the mark, around about 500-600 in total.

technically yes, but you had to visit the wee ticket booth behind the away end 1st to buy at ticket.

portobellojambo1
technically yes, but you had to visit the wee ticket booth behind the away end 1st to buy at ticket.

I wasn't sure where the two from our bus had disappeared to John. I saw them talking to the stewards at the gate and getting pointed off in some other direction. Wasn't sure at the time if it was to another gate or to that wee ticket hut just at the entrance to the car park.

Folk are seriously goint to Gretna on a Tuesday night to watch possibly the most lacklustre game of footbal in recent memory?? I would rather be forced to watch eastenders!

After the Falkirk game surely folk have to realise the players arent even on auto-pilot, they are completely on their holidays mentally. If you want to waste the ?15 then go ahead but i'd rather go have a few beers outside if its sunny than watch anymore of the mediocre pish we've endured this season!

Folk are seriously goint to Gretna on a Tuesday night to watch possibly the most lacklustre game of footbal in recent memory?? I would rather be forced to watch eastenders!

After the Falkirk game surely folk have to realise the players arent even on auto-pilot, they are completely on their holidays mentally. If you want to waste the ?15 then go ahead but i'd rather go have a few beers outside if its sunny than watch anymore of the mediocre pish we've endured this season!

Not going to watch Hearts when they play.

Your a crazy fool. :P

Archived