Ticket Office and Shop

peter snr

Due to excessive demand the Ticket Office and Club Shop will be open today from 12 noon until 4pm.

tartofmidlothian

It's great news that this is happening, IIRC share sales dropped off on weekdays and with our credit problems that will be even more of an issue. I'm sure people will just wait until they're sorted or until next weekend, but this way we get more cash banked now.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The quicker they can get card sales available the better as a lot of folk I know don't have a wodge of cash or even cheque books for that matter.

If they were going to pay by CC take the money out a machine. I know you pay a wee bit more that way..

Or you can go in and reserve your seat and pay by next Saturday I think she said..

Then buy something in the shop before you go...

tartofmidlothian

If they were going to pay by CC take the money out a machine. I know you pay a wee bit more that way..

Or you can go in and reserve your seat and pay by next Saturday I think she said..

All top suggestions. :thumbsup:

"Excessive demand."

yas!.gif

Excessive demand was my words as the ticket office was very busy yesterday when i was in for a couple of hours but we need to keep this up hence the ticket office and shop opening today.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Possibilities there. Thanks.

I was in yesterday, managed to blow ?120.00 on the new away strip, tracksuit top andother bits and bobs. Plenty of stock in the shop and a queue out the door for season tickets with alot of those folk buying multiples. Was a very good atmosphere in there yesterday, all the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the punters were being very nice to them back even when a couple of issues arose. The shop can take debit cards whichmight save a trip round to TSB on the Gorgie Rd.

tartofmidlothian

800 ST's sold so far :)

That's great news, I'm sure today will push us closer to the 1000 mark.

Even better, I wonder how many tens of thousands have been spent in the shop, on donations etc.

tartofmidlothian

I was in yesterday, managed to blow ?120.00 on the new away strip, tracksuit top andother bits and bobs. Plenty of stock in the shop and a queue out the door for season tickets with alot of those folk buying multiples. Was a very good atmosphere in there yesterday, all the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the punters were being very nice to them back even when a couple of issues arose. The shop can take debit cards whichmight save a trip round to TSB on the Gorgie Rd.

Do the shop do cashback? Might be very helpful for ST buyers.

Not sure mate, never really asked about that. Wouldnt think the shop would as you need to have different facilities for that.

Is the new training gear in the shop and does anybody know when its going online ???

Fxxx the SPFL

Peter, any idea when we can start using credit cards agaqin to pay. Just had the laddies wedding on Thursday so a bit strapped for readies but quite happy to stick on credit card though.

Yes ... But only the away ones

yeah was there on Friday ,no money for season ticket but scraped enough together for two away tops every penny counts I suppose

Could I collect my ticket for the Hibs game today? I ordered it online and wanted a collection. Is there a time limit to go pick it up for this?

Could I collect my ticket for the Hibs game today? I ordered it online and wanted a collection. Is there a time limit to go pick it up for this?

How did you manage this? I've just went on etickets but no games available.

Usually you need to wait within a week of the game or something along those lines.

How did you manage this? I've just went on etickets but no games available.

Usually you need to wait within a week of the game or something along those lines.

I ordered them Friday. Just logged in to etickets and doesnt show for me either, maybe their not processing online tickets for now? Doubt it has sold out already.

Russian Hats

800 is encouraging but you would expect an early rush.....

To sell another 2200 in 11 days will be a big ask not helped by the credit card debacle. Hopefully end of month pay will help.

I ordered them Friday. Just logged in to etickets and doesnt show for me either, maybe their not processing online tickets for now? Doubt it has sold out already.

Plenty tickets available for the school end.

Great. Staff doing well. Lady yesterday I bought from very good. Just do it.

I'll be back with another donation if we're still short

Just back from picking up an away top. I was in 5 min after it opened and there was a steady stream of folk arriving. 3-4 counters open at the ticket desk - all serving people and a queue just starting to build.

I imagine it will get even busier once the players arrive.

tartofmidlothian

800 is encouraging but you would expect an early rush.....

To sell another 2200 in 11 days will be a big ask not helped by the credit card debacle. Hopefully end of month pay will help.

There was an early rush and it was slowed by exactly that credit card situation.

If it's sorted within a few days expect sales to ramp up quickly, if not then we might be struggling to reach our target. I still reckon we'll take enough when you factor in donations, merch sales, the Novi money and player wage cuts though.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Players coming down to shop 2pm if anyone wants a photo etc. Don't know who though.

Locke, McHattie, Walker, Carrick

Franklin Delano Bluth

Someones already asked, but it wasn't answered, is the new training gear there? I have the away top (?ber fan, you see :smug:) and i'm waiting on the Home top becoming available. I don't really want to buy gnomes, teddy bears and pencil cases, tbh.

I've bought 2 new home kits one for me and daughter and are on route too get her an away top also , anything else worth buying in shop ?

Matthew Le Tissier

I bought a h1b5 stub yesterday in the T.O and was just given a recipt. Lassy told me ticket will be posted out nearer the time.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

A bit off topic but see if you order a strip online, how long does it usually take to be delivered?

Archived