What should happen on Saturday...

Winston Ingram

Winston Ingram

At full time...

Frail should take the microphone in the centre circle and make it clear the players want to walk round the park to say thankyou to the fans.. On the basis the club has underachieved, the crowds have held up brilliantly, and they want our support again next season.

I don't actually blame a lot of the guys who will play on Saturday, they basically aren't good enough (the non-triers will be shopping on George St), but it would be nice if the staff said thanks for backing through match after match of absolute dross. Such accountability was sadly lacking at the AGM.

yes it would be a good gesture for the team to show their appreciation to us for a turbulent time, but just how many do you think would actually want to repay us by giving us some applause for watching such drivel all season ??

Banksie

Berra

Rueben

Miko

think that's about it !!!!!!

i don't think i could muster any applause to thank them for the season. the fans should sit silent and the players should clap us and then all take the mike and say sorry individually for their hopeless performances this season followed by shaggy and then romanov. this would satisfy me

Jambof3tornado

How many stay and applaud will depend on the result,coz if we are getting a real do'in then no one will hang around at full time,however if by some miracle we win by 5 goals then more people will stay and offer some applause!!!

peebles jambo
How many stay and applaud will depend on the result,coz if we are getting a real do'in then no one will hang around at full time,however if by some miracle we win by 5 goals then more people will stay and offer some applause!!!

you're on drugs ;)

i for one will be staying to the end on sat i think they (players) have put up with some bad management decisions (Malofee) and they do deserve a round of applause for the hard work they have put in and and the results they have since Frail came in.

Walter Bishop
At full time...

Frail should take the microphone in the centre circle and make it clear the players want to walk round the park to say thankyou to the fans.. On the basis the club has underachieved, the crowds have held up brilliantly, and they want our support again next season.

I don't actually blame a lot of the guys who will play on Saturday, they basically aren't good enough (the non-triers will be shopping on George St), but it would be nice if the staff said thanks for backing through match after match of absolute dross. Such accountability was sadly lacking at the AGM.

Well i`ll be somewhere in Town sitting in the sunshine, hopefully pashed celebrating the big 30!!!

As for Frail as far as im concerned can take the microphone and shove it up his jacksy whilst Clum and Stevie are doing the bad nation dance in the centre circle!!! :eek::eek:

i for one will be staying to the end on sat i think they (players) have put up with some bad management decisions (Malofee) and they do deserve a round of applause for the hard work they have put in and and the results they have since Frail came in.

SERIOUSLY, What game was this??? :confused:

Me, I'll be in the Pub as soon as, or before, depending on the scoreline, the final whistle is blown...WTF are we applauding them for?? :mad:

hearts_crazy

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72: oh FFS :4_1_72::4_1_72: Ah, you're serious :eek::confused:

You know what should happen on Saturday, the players who haven't bothered their erse for the bulk of the season (Nade etc) should come out, heads hung in shame and unreservedly apologise for robbing us of whatever money we have spent watching them before fecking off on the first train/bus/boat/plane/barge out of Edinburgh never to return. The ones who should not be playing for Hearts in the first place (Elliot etc) should just wave to the fans as they bog off back to the amateur leagues where they belong. Shaggy should announce that he is to retire from football management and become a flower arranger, and Vlad should refund every penny he has robbed off us since he came.

And please don't anyone applaud some of these feckers for their 'hard work' FFS

chester copperpot
you're on drugs ;)

:rofl:

He meant if we play for 14 days, and their goals dont count ;)

chester copperpot

If you weren't my brother in law, I would have seriously ridiculed that post of yours.

:evilno:

Nelly Terraces

Most folk will have bolted to the boozer to get lagered up long before the final whistle. Frail would be left talking to himself. No change there then.

Most folk will have bolted to the boozer to get lagered up long before the final whistle. Frail would be left talking to himself. No change there then.

My Mrs questioned if I was skipping to the boozer early because she wants me home by 6.30 most match days, thereby maximising my bevvying.

Then after 90 seconds of last nights game (yes, that's all!) she commented that it wasn't "like the Man U game the previous week, in fact it looks like parks football. They don't know what they are doing and the ref runs gay (Eh?)"

Ladies, eh? Gotta love 'em. :o

rossi_1983

I ain't going to the game, but if I was, I wouldn't be sticking around to give anyone applause after this season!

I think fans just sitting in silence when the players come back out for applause would make a good point, but then so would everyone hitting the pub so they come out to an empty stadium!!!!

We won't even have idiot Hobos there to entertain us this year... :(

Curiosity will undoubtedly get the better of me and I'll end up hanging around to see what is said. Could all be a bit cringeworthy though. Eek.

Guest juvehearts
:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72: oh FFS :4_1_72::4_1_72: Ah, you're serious :eek::confused:

You know what should happen on Saturday, the players who haven't bothered their erse for the bulk of the season (Nade etc) should come out, heads hung in shame and unreservedly apologise for robbing us of whatever money we have spent watching them before fecking off on the first train/bus/boat/plane/barge out of Edinburgh never to return. The ones who should not be playing for Hearts in the first place (Elliot etc) should just wave to the fans as they bog off back to the amateur leagues where they belong. Shaggy should announce that he is to retire from football management and become a flower arranger, and Vlad should refund every penny he has robbed off us since he came.

And please don't anyone applaud some of these feckers for their 'hard work' FFS

I dont think Frail has done bad since he became caretaker manager, he is 100% NOT the right man to lead a hearts revival, possiably a coach, not a manager.

Remember you can only **** with the co0k youre given and the resources & current situation, he has done well, not great but if these over rated & over played players gave a damn about this glourious club then we would have made the top 6.

whilst im unhappy with the club's positition it is nothing more that we deserve & IF nothing's done during the closed season then again thats where we belong.

we have far more potential than were showing & this comes down to lack of managment from the top.

i agree frail needs to be replaced hell the whole set-up at hearts needs replaced bar the hearts acedemy.

before i & many hearts fans part with any cash we expect these things in place.

Its not even a outrageous request ffs, all were asking is for 1 manager of SPL quality & a squad that merits its pay cheque come the end of the week.

Drylaw Hearts
At full time...

It's a good idea.

I also want every player to come into the Tynie Arms and apologise to me personally.

And buy me a drink for being very patient this season. :)

i for one will be staying to the end on sat i think they (players) have put up with some bad management decisions (Malofee) and they do deserve a round of applause for the hard work they have put in and and the results they have since Frail came in.[/QUOTE]

I vote Panilla, followed by Nade, followed by Kingston, followed by......

tedp6873 - you are of course correct. That season past was hard work...extremely

Ray Winstone

Frail should apologise to the fans.

Followed by a public flogging of Roman and Elliot.

boabyarsebiscuit

They should just all walk off the park and **** off home. Except whichever one the sponsors manage to pick as "Man of the Match" (I reccommend a teamsheet a blindfold and a pin tothe sponsors for this one). He has to go to the Gorgie Suite and look embarrassed.

At full time...

Thay can say 'thank you' instead of '****** you' any Saturday simply by looking like they actually give a ******.

For the first time in many years I won't be there for the last home game of the season.

If the players do a lap of dishonour at the end it should be in the Popemobile for their own protection.:mad:

Archived