A tear to my eye

Heartsofgold

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Could do mate.

I've got paypal as well if that helps.

Just let me know what you think. I'll give ?50. Love it to be more but that's all I can manage just now.

**** off Beats. That's a great gesture!

:)

Edited by Shaun William Ryder

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heartsofgold

• Beats

• Poseidon

• CF11JamTart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CF11JamTart

:lol:

Snap.

I work in Gorgie if that helps and can take the cash along to the ticket office.

Someone organise this ffs :lol:

Pm me details, and I will post you a cheque.

My problem with doing anything useful is living in wales. It's not handy for getting to Ticket office. And I'm a bit of a techno-luddite.

Keep me updated how you want to do this :thumbsup:

I'm next Friday and aye let me ken too mothy.

Pm me details, and I will post you a cheque.

My problem with doing anything useful is living in wales. It's not handy for getting to Ticket office. And I'm a bit of a techno-luddite.

People still have a cheque book? :lol:

CF11JamTart

People still have a cheque book? :lol:

We do in Wales! We're very retro down here.

Ok... Pm me your bank account number and sort code and i'll transfer!

There are no ifs,buts, or maybe. We MUST as we WILL save this club...

This is a heart wrenching plea. Keep it going every one of us. Hearts fans leave me speechless sometimes. In a good way.

I've set us up on a PM Chat so will take it offline so to speak for now and report back once we're all sorted if that's cool

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't want to take cash of anyone guys... I'll spend it on beer and shit! :lol:

Is that ?350 by the way? That's an ST! I'd like to donate it to giving someone a ticket that they wouldn't normally be able to purchase... Is that best done by Big Hearts or something?

It should be done in the name of the OP or his wife.

Don corleone

Was goin to pub tonight for swift one or two, but stayed put.

Donated the ?20 in your name HeartsofGold

Heartsofgold

Was goin to pub tonight for swift one or two, but stayed put.

Donated the ?20 in your name HeartsofGold

Don Corleone, that is very generous and very appreciated. I really did not expect this reaction when I put up my original post but if these donations can pay for someone who really wants to follow HMFC but can't due to circumstances then I will feel so humble and it will genuinely renew my faith in the kindness of human nature.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

We do in Wales! We're very retro down here.

Ok... Pm me your bank account number and sort code and i'll transfer!

Si, what a hero, great work you SWR et al

This thread (inter alia) makes me proud to support the famous

:pleasing:

Wonderful stuff lads.

Couple of home tops could be purchased for the kids? Donate the rest to the club. Best of both worlds.

mrmarkus1981

I love reading these threads. Whilst making a bald man cry, they also spur people like me on to spend spend spend. I'm gonna buy 2 away tops for me and my beautiful girlfriend RIGHT NOW

Bit gay, but **** it

I love reading these threads. Whilst making a bald man cry, they also spur people like me on to spend spend spend. I'm gonna buy 2 away tops for me and my beautiful girlfriend RIGHT NOW

Bit gay, but **** it

:bitgay:

:lol:

Barney Rubble

Bit gay, but **** it

its no gay mate its what you do when you love someone thing , HMFC will never die .

Edited by Tommy Devito

Just seen this after I posted on the other fans donations. Can I say I would love to give you the ?50 towards a season ticket for you or your kids. I don't give a shit anymore about this Hibs Hearts crap.

This is a football man with a family who wants to see the club that clearly holds a place deep in his heart. Mate I have PayPal let me know how to sort it. You will have the chance to take your family believe me. Next derby I'll be sitting in the away end at Tynnie thinking, this really is what it's all about. This is Edinburgh, this is Hearts and Hibs. We annoy the crap out each other but we need hearts. Again I hope you can except this, I swear not all us Hibs fans are from Hibs net.

mrmarkus1981

2 x away strips bought (i'm no daft!!!)

Even got a special bit writing on the back so when she see's the bill i'll only get one black eye!

Just seen this after I posted on the other fans donations. Can I say I would love to give you the ?50 towards a season ticket for you or your kids. I don't give a shit anymore about this Hibs Hearts crap.

This is a football man with a family who wants to see the club that clearly holds a place deep in his heart. Mate I have PayPal let me know how to sort it. You will have the chance to take your family believe me. Next derby I'll be sitting in the away end at Tynnie thinking, this really is what it's all about. This is Edinburgh, this is Hearts and Hibs. We annoy the crap out each other but we need hearts. Again I hope you can except this, I swear not all us Hibs fans are from Hibs net.

Different class mate, thank you

Nice gesture.

oh ffs i'm off again!!

seems like almost everything i read at the moment just shows how much this club means to us all. reading peoples stories of generosity, kindness and i suppose, real team spirit is turning me into an utter wreck.

i'm smiling through the tears as these type of threads really do put my faith back in people.

you guys are amazing, and i just wish i was able to do more!

Dagger Is Back

HOG totally understand why you don't want the guys to commit to STs for you and yours. I hope things improve for you as a family.

If you are able to take the laddies to a game, let me know, even if it's short notice,and I'll sort you out for tickets.

take care

Heartsofgold, it's not much, but I'm gonna chuck a few beers your way when they're ready, you sound like you could do with them mate and I want to help continue this amazing show of spirit a wee bit.

Destruction Derby

Heartsofgold, it's not much, but I'm gonna chuck a few beers your way when they're ready, you sound like you could do with them mate and I want to help continue this amazing show of spirit a wee bit.

It's probably not needed and kind of taking this fantastic kind gesture away from yourself but it you want give me a PM with your paypal account and I can help cover expenses as you will have shit lots on your plate as it is.

It's probably not needed and kind of taking this fantastic kind gesture away from yourself but it you want give me a PM with your paypal account and I can help cover expenses as you will have shit lots on your plate as it is.

Appreciated mate but it's no worries, feel free to donate whatever you were going to to the KB fund though!

I know I've posted along these lines before but I just can't comprehend how so much good has come from so much advertity. Reading threads like this make me feel so proud and so humble to be a Jambo.

Very best of luck to the OP and his wife and family.

I want to say something to acknowledge the amazing deeds and generosity I've just found on this thread but for once I'm genuinely just speechless.

Amazing. That's all I can say. x

Private Womble

I want to say something to acknowledge the amazing deeds and generosity I've just found on this thread but for once I'm genuinely just speechless.

Amazing. That's all I can say. x

I have posted on nearly everything but I have no words for how this thread makes me feel.

Heartsofgold

HOG totally understand why you don't want the guys to commit to STs for you and yours. I hope things improve for you as a family.

If you are able to take the laddies to a game, let me know, even if it's short notice,and I'll sort you out for tickets.

take care

Thanks Dagger. Again a very generous offer. If the wife gets better or if I can get care organised I may take you up on that offer. You'd better not call my two little GIRLS boys though!!! They will tell you very quickly that they are not boys!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Twice in the space of 8 months this place has gone batshit mental - in a good way.

Be proud arseholes, be proud :verysmug:

Doctor FinnBarr

Twice in the space of 8 months this place has gone batshit mental - in a good way.

Be proud arseholes, be proud :verysmug:

Arsehole-check

Proud-check

I'm in

just overwhelming! what amazing people the hearts fans are, to HoG, i hope your wive makes a speedy & full recovery, god bless,

if anyone can pm me i can donate ?50 to this, not very up on the paypal thingy, but could travel into the city to hand over, or as an alternative could send a cheque( a know)

Cool, I'll do that. I feel ******* terrible mate. Wish I could do something to help that was Hearts related or something.

Just an idea and not meaning to put anyone on the spot here, but maybe a wee subscription to Hearts tv would be the perfect solution?

I've got a tear in my eye too, things like this really do pull on the heartstrings.

Brilliant stuff again Wee Robo!

When are you crossing over to the light side? ;)

Son Of Anarchy

God i love this club and support.i cant afford my st either but id gladly donate ?20 towards HOGs ticket as far more deserving.got paypal etc so pm me mate if you want.Gorgie Rules.

yvonnejambo

All I can say is wow! I have been away for 3 days with no tv and Very little Internet, so not seen or heard anything until now. I am always proud to say I am a Hearts fan. Reading this makes me feel even prouder knowing the amazing gestures to help others and protect our club are fantastic.

HoG I really wish you and your family all the best and hope things improve for you all very soon.

I can't commit any more financially which is frustrating but I gave pledged to FoH and going to try get season ticket again. I will look out some Hearts related things to add to auction when get a chance to as well. Our club will stay forever strong.

This is a football man with a family who wants to see the club that clearly holds a place deep in his heart. Mate I have PayPal let me know how to sort it. You will have the chance to take your family believe me. Next derby I'll be sitting in the away end at Tynnie 3 - 0 down thinking, this really is what it's all about. This is Edinburgh, this is Hearts and Hibs. We annoy the crap out each other but we need hearts. Again I hope you can except this, I swear not all us Hibs fans are from Hibs net.

FTFY Wee Robbo!!! Ha!

Great thread everyone. Just unbelievable. HoG didn't come on wanting anything, not even sympathy, just wanted to say thank you. That was heart warming enough. But what's come after, just amazing.

See once we're through the other side (for it will happen), can JKB stay this nice!? I much prefer it!!!

The Great Khali

A ******* lovely thread.

Tremendous effort.

Ps - I'm on holiday so it's been difficult to keep a track, so this was a lovely first thread to open...

Now for a read at the other pish :lol:

Edited by The Great Khali

Only just found this thread - as others have said, brought a tear to my eye.

Can I make a suggestion RE the season ticket that is bought - raffle it off at ?5 for a ticket - alot of people have said over the last few days that they just dont have the money to renew/buy a season ticket, but i am sure most could afford ?5 for the chance of getting one. with the money that is made, buy another and do it again and again and again - its a win/win.

If any money is left over - buy the OP's kids a home top, then they can support the team from home in style

Magic Numbers

Only just found this thread - as others have said, brought a tear to my eye.

Can I make a suggestion RE the season ticket that is bought - raffle it off at ?5 for a ticket - alot of people have said over the last few days that they just dont have the money to renew/buy a season ticket, but i am sure most could afford ?5 for the chance of getting one. with the money that is made, buy another and do it again and again and again - its a win/win.

If any money is left over - buy the OP's kids a home top, then they can support the team from home in style

What a great idea, I'd happily buy a few tickets to help the totals. Such amazing camaraderie on here, when the chips are down we come together big-style. Wee Robbo, what a gentleman, thanks for what you have offered, you are not all bad 'uns. You are right, Edinburgh needs both teams. Keep this going folks, it is a beautiful thing to see the genuine kindness of people.

Christian Benteke

Just had a wee read through this, unbelievable gestures from most of you guys.

Like Wee Robbo, put all this 'Hibs Hearts' pish to one side because deep down we're all just football supporters following the club we both love.

In the process of moving house down to Southend so money is incredibly tight right now but if someone can point me in the right direction I'm more than happy to donate (might only be a small figure mind) come Friday when payday arrives.

Stick in HoG mate, wish you and your family all the best.