shares bought last year...

BigGee1394

just as i saw the thread about Vlad it made me think, did anyone else not get the certificate of shares purchased last year? paid the money - gladly - then never heard a word since! don't know if this has been brought up in the past, just wondering.

Adi Dassler

I am far from an expert on this type of thing - are the people who bought shares in November actually shareholders?

Will we still see a certificate?

I am far from an expert on this type of thing - are the people who bought shares in November actually shareholders?

Will we still see a certificate?

I think we'll end up just being donators to be honest. The way everything else seems to have been done in the last year I doubt the correct paperwork was done to make it an official share issue.

Not that I'm particularly bothered as I was really just doing my bit at a time we needed it.

Shareholders from a business thats in administration?

Think it's a matter of putting it behind us and looking forwards tbh, I'm putting my money down to helping our team sustain itself to get to the end of last season.

Adi Dassler

I think we'll end up just being donators to be honest. The way everything else seems to have been done in the last year I doubt the correct paperwork was done to make it an official share issue.

Not that I'm particularly bothered as I was really just doing my bit at a time we needed it.

I get what you are saying.

Although if the bit in bold is correct then according to a poster on another thread, Fedatovas will be liable for fraud.

believe this, not bothered either just thought it'd be another addition to the wall! :P

Archived