What happens after September?

Stu Dapples

Stu Dapples

I didn't see or hear the meeting earlier so all I know is the non-renewers, or anyone, have been asked to buy 3000 season tickets so we can survive for 3 months. If that happens then all 10000 season tickets will be honoured. If that's wrong, I apologise and no doubt you'll put me straight.

But if I have got the jist of that right, who pays for the running costs of the club after that? The new owners? They better have a wad.

And how can he say the seasons will be honoured?

If these questions have already been clarified, or can be, then I have no doubt we'll survive.

Footballfirst

I didn't see or hear the meeting earlier so all I know is the non-renewers, or anyone, have been asked to buy 3000 season tickets so we can survive for 3 months. If that happens then all 10000 season tickets will be honoured. If that's wrong, I apologise and no doubt you'll put me straight.

But if I have got the jist of that right, who pays for the running costs of the club after that? The new owners? They better have a wad.

If these questions have already been clarified, or can be, then I have no doubt we'll survive.

Will will have received the first instalment of the SPL TV money, Wonga sponsorship, walk up sales and hospitality, plus whatever the new owners deem that they need for working capital.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Normal in-season revenue streams will have started coming in again - tickets (home and away fans), match day sponsorship etc. Given our vastly reduced wage bill, it hopefully won't keep getting swallowed up as soon as it's in the door.

tartofmidlothian

We'll be earning money from ticket sales and TV money, hopefully having been bought over and relinquished our debt. Our running costs will be within our means as well.

We're not messed this summer because we're spending too much money, it's because we have no money left and we're still servicing the last of last season's overspending.

The short answer: we'll go on like any other football club, at long last.

David McCaig

The first Hobo 'Agent Provocateur' of the night arrives to sow seeds of doubt and negativity.

Unfortunately, for the Hibbees, its seems that not only are Hearts not going to die, they are going to come out of this mess, stronger and more unified than at any time in living memory.

2006 showed the potential!!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Give it a rest Stu... The spirits are high and the fans are mobilising. The doom and gloom of wretched Hibbies is just spit in the rain. :lol:

HHGH

5-1

Geoff Kilpatrick

8000 ST holders. What will the tache do when no one else turns up?

heartsfc_fan

We'll hopefully be under new ownership by then and even ?100k plus coming in every month from FOH direct debits.

:fth:

1-5 ya hobo welt!

colinmaroon

They really are pathetic!

You can almost feel the envy, even in our circumstances.

Stu Dapples

Wow. I ask a sensible question and get abuse! Lay off calling me Hibs supporter, ffs. I'm maroon through and through and I've probably spent and donated more than many on here so I'm entitled to information about where we're going.

If there are doubts about the way forward or uncertainties then we won't succeed and if I've got questions, others will too.

colinmaroon

Do not be anxious about tomorrow. Tomorrow will look after itself. We have enough to deal with today!

troonmaroon

A bit of support from new owners and/or FOH. Tv cash, walk up sales, away fans, merchandise etc etc... Whilst STs account for bulk, plenty more streams avail too!

We'll hopefully be under new ownership by then and even ?100k plus coming in every month from FOH direct debits.

I'd be quite happy to leave my DD running even if FoH are unsuccessful with their bid, assuming it was workable and all monies still go to HMFC. Hopefully it'd create a sizeable nest egg in preparation for future hard times, should they come. They could offer a table of 10 in the GS every home game in a draw or something...

Will will have received the first instalment of the SPL TV money, Wonga sponsorship, walk up sales and hospitality, plus whatever the new owners deem that they need for working capital.

If I was BDO I would be asking the following the following:

SPL for an advance on the SPL TV money. They after all state that they will "Represent and safeguard the interests of its members;"

Ask WONGA for an advance. Tricky one this as their "raison d'etre" is to charge massive amounts of interest. However the publicity gained would be great for them

Ask Adidas, wonga or others if they would like naming rights to Tynecastle say ?100,000 per anum.

The supporters will do all they can but we do need help and some of or all of the above will help too.

Nookie Bear

Just checked fixtures and we are lucky enough to have 2 home games against celtic, hibs and aberdeen who traditionally bring the biggest away supports.

:spoton: - he's right guys....too positive on this site now.......cut out the happiness and join us in reality..

Chatroulette_Hanging_Animated_Gif_Fakeout.gif

Stu Dapples

:spoton: - he's right guys....too positive on this site now.......cut out the happiness and join us in reality..

Chatroulette_Hanging_Animated_Gif_Fakeout.gif

Sarcasm. Good job. That's helpful. (See what i did there?)

You know, it's perfectly possible to be concerned and positive at the same time.

Maybe if more questions had been asked in previous years we wouldn't be in this terrible mess.

You know, it's perfectly possible to be concerned and positive at the same time.

Maybe if more questions had been asked in previous years we wouldn't be in this terrible mess.

Sarcasm it was. Does that not go hand in hand with pessimism?

gorgie rd eh11

You're right, no questions were asked in previous years. :teehee:

FarmerTweedy

Just checked fixtures and we are lucky enough to have 2 home games against celtic, hibs and aberdeen who traditionally bring the biggest away supports.

Ignore, just dawned on me what you meant!

dkmmgcycbwc

Who knows? But as far as we are concerned it won't matter at all UNLESS we all do something now.

Archived