What a boy I've raised.

jayjay

Gave my wee man (he's 6) ?400 to go on holiday with his mum. (We're separated).

Gets a phonecall from him tonight via his mum to give me ?200 of it back and told me to get a season ticket. He had seen the news and told his mum he wanted to buy me a season ticket.

It was a tears in the eyes phonecall.

Very proud of that boy.

gorgieheart

Thats what the hearts mean to folk, you n old ! What a great story . Send that to the soaraway sun and get it splashed all over the media ! Well done wee man !!!

thats an act of kindness from your son that will fill you with pride for many years to come, well done the wee man.

DiggersJambo

This made me smile. I hope more of these thread appear over the next few weeks/months

ToadKiller Dog

Its great wee lads and lassies like that which shows why we need to keep our club alive .

And we will

Christ if that was my ex she would have pocketed it. Take a bow son - well done JJJ (JayJayJunior).

This gets even better. First of all I have to tell you the wee man is not that interested in football he doesn't watch it but he calls hearts his team. He's more into his wrestling.

Anyway I told him to keep the ?400 and have a nice holiday as I'm going to get 1 anyway. 5 minutes later he phones back to say "Well if I just give you the ?200 will you get me 1 too cos the man tv says they need to sell 3000"

Honestly I've never filled up like This in my life.

Say What Again

This gets even better. First of all I have to tell you the wee man is not that interested in football he doesn't watch it but he calls hearts his team. He's more into his wrestling.

Anyway I told him to keep the ?400 and have a nice holiday as I'm going to get 1 anyway. 5 minutes later he phones back to say "Well if I just give you the ?200 will you get me 1 too cos the man tv says they need to sell 3000"

That's absolutely outstanding.

Great stuff.

What a boy Jay Jay :) as long as he doesn't like John Cena ;)

what's wrong with Cena? Hahaha

Back on topic some boy JayJay gives us hope and believe that we will pull through this to a better brighter future.

Glasgow_Bear

Heartwarming stuff, hopefully he'll get more and nore into football being taken to the games by his old man.

Adult males who don't like football aren't to be trusted

Mad Dog Frazer

Gets a phonecall from him tonight via his mum to give me ?200 of it back and told me to get a season ticket. He had seen the news and told his mum he wanted to buy me a season ticket.

Very proud of that boy.

Wow mate that's got me a lump in my throat

Great story, well done to the lad :10800:

Hannibal Lecter

Wow jayjay, that is some son you have there! Things like that is why we need to keep our club alive for future generations to feel the attachment and love the club the way we do. Your son has certainly has tugged at my heart strings with that!

scottish_chicP

Actually had tears in my eyes reading this. HMFC will never die and stories like this tell you why. We CAN do this!

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Stories like this and everything on Twitter tonight have me near welling up! You should be very proud of that boy of yours.

Incredible scenes.

HHGH

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Christ I'm welling up again! That is fantastic stuff & I tell you what, I f*****g LOVE this club!

mrmarkus1981

Jeez oh. Never before has a grown man wiped tears from his eyes looking at a forum thread on his mobile.

Thank god I'm on my own!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Jeez oh. Never before has a grown man wiped tears from his eyes looking at a forum thread on his mobile.

Thank god I'm on my own!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mate see since November, I've been doing it more & more frequently! :lol:

scottish_chicP

Just read part two of the story and now I am crying :10800: What a boy!

Amazing, just shows how much we need to keep this club alive for the next generation of Jambos!

Tell your lad we're all proud of him.

fantastic attitude by mini jayjay :thumbsup:

this is one of the reasons why i love hmfc and our fans!

WE CAN DO THIS!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Mascot for the vermin game!

You've led the way young man. Now lead the team out.

This

Jay-Jay tell that little shit he has just turned a 6ft tall 18st 44 year old jambo into a snivelling wreck !!! Brilliant story.

rabthejambo

That's why this club needs to survive. It's as much about the common binding thread created between family members than it is about the relationship between club and supporter. It must not die.

rabthejambo

That's why this club needs to survive.??It's as much about the common binding thread created between family members than it is about the??relationship between club and supporter.??It must not die.

Boaby Ewing

How much do ******* sweeties and a copy of the Beano summer special cost these days?

400 quid for a six year old :laugh:

Good lad though.

rossthejambo

How much do ******* sweeties and a copy of the Beano summer special cost these days?

400 quid for a six year old :laugh:

Good lad though.

Was thinking that myself. Curse my parents for staying together :lol:

Great story though, doubt it'll be the last like it.

Hannibal Lecter

That's a great story :2thumbsup:

HMFC will never die.

Not as long as us, the fans, have anything to do with it!!!

Very proud of that boy.

jayjay, what about your lad? Does he fancy going to the games with you? I will happily pay for a kids ST for him. 100% genuine offer. PM me if interested and we can arrange it.

Archived