catherine's baby watch

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I know there will be a lot of us excited and nervous about the new royal baby which is due soon. This is a wee thread just to keep us all updated.

So far they do not know the sex, the baby will be born in the same hospital as William and harry (lovely) and Kate will be staying at home after the birth.

Praying for a boy. Can't wait. :)

She's so graceful that she'll give him the heir & a spare. Also a girl to boot.

Unlike that slag Fergie.

God bless Kate.

I know there will be a lot of us excited and nervous about the new royal baby which is due soon. This is a wee thread just to keep us all updated.

So far they do not know the sex, the baby will be born in the same hospital as William and harry (lovely) and Kate will be staying at home after the birth.

Also hoping for a boy, but a little girl would be lovely as well.

Especially interested in what name they'll choose :)

It shall be wonderful when the child is born and we will be blessed by having four generations of royals at the same time. Try to relax, McGlynn Style Advisor. PM me if you need to talk.

Especially interested in what name they'll choose :)

Yeah, I doubt they'll name it after a Spanish clothes shop

jt

What's the protocol if there's something horribly wrong with the future King or Queen?

Edit: What if it was Siamese twins? :omg!:

Franklin Delano Bluth

What's the protocol if there's something horribly wrong with the future King or Queen?

Edit: What if it was Siamese twins? :omg!:

Kill it?

Seems a bit much to say that you "Can't wait." Not my place to judge but oh well.

First post was a bite, FFS. Some fishing trip.

:vrface:

On topic: I hope the wee one is healthy for both Katherine and William. Nice to see the Royals keeping it traditional with the announcement as well :thumbsup:

Yeah, I doubt they'll name it after a Spanish clothes shop

jt

Not following you...

ToadKiller Dog

What if the kid was born as a female trapped inside a male body .

Future King or Queen ?

We got coupons in at work (Hills) for the Royal Baby.

6 Yes/No questions, and also betting on the name.

Not enough :vrface:'s or :cornette:'s in the world for that pish. :down:

You were doing so well up until the "can't wait". :cheese:

:cheese:

Would be quite interesting to know how many people on this thread actually do give a toss.

Prince Buaben

We got coupons in at work (Hills) for the Royal Baby.

6 Yes/No questions, and also betting on the name.

Not enough :vrface:'s or :cornette:'s in the world for that pish. :down:

What are the Yes/No questions?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

She's so graceful that she'll give him the heir & a spare. Also a girl to boot.

Unlike that slag Fergie.

God bless Kate.

WHAT ??????????

Fergie is a Jambo.

I have proof !

Jam Tarts 1874

Just another parasite about to be born in to undeserved and unearned privilege. Still, maybe the tories are getting so desperate that they might give us a day's holiday.

Just another parasite about to be born in to undeserved and unearned privilege.

^^^^ angry about being born into a life of poverty in Wester Hailes ^^^^

What are the Yes/No questions?

Can't mind the 6th one all but it's basically this

• Will the baby be born at over 7lbs
  • Will Kate be wearing blue when they leave the hospital
  • Will Kate we holding the baby when she leaves the hospital
  • Will the baby be born before Midday
  • Will the baby be born on or before 15th July

Absolute rubbish. Anyone picking one of these up and placing a bet on it needs their head checked :down:

Would be quite interesting to know how many people on this thread actually do give a toss.

I'm with you on this one...

Just another parasite about to be born in to undeserved and unearned privilege. Still, maybe the tories are getting so desperate that they might give us a day's holiday.

Clearly lives in a bedsit and struggles by on minimum wage. Maybe they were all wonderful in former lives and are now getting their rewards.

You, evidently, were a shyster.

Prince Buaben

Absolute rubbish. Anyone picking one of these up and placing a bet on it needs their head checked :down:

Whats the price for no for all of them? :whistling:

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Whats the price for no for all of them? :whistling:

I assume it's 33/1, same as all the Yes/No Coupons :thumbsup:

Franklin Delano Bluth

The baby will be ****ing tiny. If it even survives.

Well known fact the Queen wants Kate to starve herself because she is too fat. That won't be stopped because she's pregnant.

Prince Buaben

I assume it's 33/1, same as all the Yes/No Coupons :thumbsup:

64/1 I think.

:phreemunney:

Angry Haggis

The baby will be ****ing tiny. If it even survives.

Well known fact the Queen wants Kate to starve herself because she is too fat. That won't be stopped because she's pregnant.

3sad6h.jpg

Dusk_Till_Dawn

When I hear the news I'll shrug, roll over and go back to sleep, just like I did when I heard the news about Diana rolling her wheels.

This baby is only important to the royal family. It takes the current possibility away that James Hewitts boy could be king if Charles and William were to croak it. That would be just a tad embarrassing for them.

The Real Maroonblood

Does she know who the father is?

?20 says it's a girl.

That's about as much as I care into it.

If people don't care why bother coming on the thread and trying to spoil it for the rest of us.

It's a happy time for us all can we not just stop all this Royal bashing?

Gigolo-Aunt

Girl in the work has organised a sweep for the babies weight. Have to say, the response in the office was outstanding. The winnings I believe are going to charity. Young and old have all bought tickets - just goes to show what it means to all generations.

If people don't care why bother coming on the thread and trying to spoil it for the rest of us.

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

Could do with the mods coming in and literally taking out the trash on this thread. The number of those claiming "a dinnae cair" who then proceed to post on here is a joke. :angry:

Girl in the work has organised a sweep for the babies weight. Have to say, the response in the office was outstanding. The winnings I believe are going to charity. Young and old have all bought tickets - just goes to show what it means to all generations.

Lovely story GA. Thanks for sharing.

I honestly can't wait for the big day the TV coverage is going to be amazing. Got the Sky recording thing set up on my phone so I can record it as soon as the little one is here.

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

Could do with the mods coming in and literally taking out the trash on this thread. The number of those claiming "a dinnae cair" who then proceed to post on here is a joke. :angry:

I understand how your're feeling mate but please try not to get angry.

I understand how your're feeling mate but please try not to get angry.

Will do my best mate, I should be looking forward to this with like minded individuals, but the usual suspects are trying to hijack things.

It gets right on my tits.

GA's sweepstake sounds good though, might try and get one organised in my work. :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

:spoton:

Special day for special people. Its the Royals, show some respect.

Harry will make a great dad.

let's face it, the op has encouraged it with this trolling thread. Gushing more than the lassie will when her water breaks. I'm far from convinced that neither him or you care to the extent you say you do. If you both actually do care as much, I worry for you.

let's face it, the op has encouraged it with this trolling thread. Gushing more than the lassie will when her water breaks. I'm far from convinced that neither him or you care to the extent you say you do. If you both actually do care as much, I worry for you.

I don't care what you think.

It's sad that some appear to be so ashamed of the wonderful and rich tradition that is the Monarchy.

You do wish they would start their own Royal Bashing thread though, where they could spout bile until their hearts were content, instead of constantly hijacking those started by people who feel pride in our country and its traditions.

Harry Palmer

It's been a magnificent few years not only for the Royal family but for Britain too and this will top things off nicely.

Hope everything goes smoothly, it can be a stressful time becoming a new parent.

Archived