Closed thread, usual suspects

Guest S.U.S.S.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Why do the same posters have to turn everything into a sectarian conspiracy?

Not every thread is a hidden reference to Catholicism.

Not every poster you dont personally know is a member of the orange order.

Too many posters insinuate others have bigoted beliefs yet time and time again fail to deliver the proof.

Its about time KB clamped down on people making accusations of this type.

We are Hearts fans, all off us, just because someone has a different view of something does not make them the enemy, just because someone doesn't subscribe to your view does not make them a bigot.

Rant over.

Ok, guys. I think Mr Pressley has been talked about enough and there are early signs of members starting to fall out.

I am ending the thread now.

See above. It is what JKBMod 8 said on closing the thread in question. The former Hearts player was being discussed for the nth time on JKB, the discussion had gone on for quite some time, and a couple of contributors to the thread were getting a bit personal with one another.

JKBMod 8 thought about this, and decided that closing the thread was a better option than issuing warnings or infractions to the members if the debate got heated.

I think that was a wise move by the moderator in question, and I fully support it. With that in mind, I've removed the irrelevant and off-topic discussion that ensued on this thread. And noting that both JKBMod 8 and I have explained why the original thread was closed, I've decided to close this discussion also.

Ulysses

Administrator

Archived