JPEG Pictures help

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

When plugging my phone into my laptop and opening the folder to view any pictures I have on my phone I can no longer see what the picture is unless I click into it individually.

I just get the standard jpeg scenic picture of a mountain over a lake with a blue sky

Previously the actual photos would be displayed

Does anyone know how I can get this back as its a pain in the erse checking each one individually, I've tried changing the views in the folder but this has not helped.

My pictures open using windows photo gallery

Better call Saul

Laptop is goosed mate !!! Get a new one and I will Try To make use of what is left ....

for a small fee

Hope this helps

It sound's like your trying to view the pictures directly off your phone when it's in mass storage mode..your laptop needs to read it as a usb device to be able to view the pictures like that, It's a common problem with android phones with no easy fix mate.....the easiest way to get round it is to move all the pictures onto your laptop first.

When plugging my phone into my laptop and opening the folder to view any pictures I have on my phone I can no longer see what the picture is unless I click into it individually.

I just get the standard jpeg scenic picture of a mountain over a lake with a blue sky

Previously the actual photos would be displayed

Does anyone know how I can get this back as its a pain in the erse checking each one individually, I've tried changing the views in the folder but this has not helped.

My pictures open using windows photo gallery

Let's see if I'm reading this properly. You connect your phone to the laptop via USB, and then browse in windows explorer to the mobile's SD card, then to the folder with your photos in - and they aren't showing up?

Are you definitely in mass storage mode and not some "media sharing" mode - could mess things up.

(If it's the other way round and you can't view them ON the phone whilst connected, it's as Vladster says - the SD card is mounted in the PC and cannot be accessed by the phone until it's demounted).

Unless I've got a shedload to copy over, I use wifi explorer on my mobile rather than connecting via USB, more convenient.

Archived