Go Chelsea...

Therapist

Therapist

Had a lovely day out with my beautiful wife. Some food and a couple of bottles of wine on the terrace at Maxie's Bistro. Now looking forward to Chelsea FC dishing out some punishment to the hapless magpies.

Blue is the colour....;)

Had a lovely day out with my beautiful wife. Some food and a couple of bottles of wine on the terrace at Maxie's Bistro. Now looking forward to Chelsea FC dishing out some punishment to the hapless magpies.

Blue is the colour....;)

Sounds like they're struggling. Some one on the bbc 606 thing said Chelski havent won at St James's since 2001! cant be right, can it?

Craigieboy

Blue is the colour....;)

**** artist!

You enjoy it mate.

Chelsea will blooter them.

Therapist
**** artist!

Was at a wedding at Prestonfield House yesterday - free bar - so a bit of a top-up job. :confused: Apologies in advance for the posts that follow. ;)

kearney19

Mon the Toon, hope they beat Chelsea.

Should be gubbing them already, i reacon a draw

BangkokHearts

Even game so far. Toon have had the better of the chances.

Only a Game

Fairly even first half.

Chelsea showing not showing anything worth looking at. Title going back home where it belongs.

All good on so many levels.

leaving work now... should get in for last 30mins.

council workers having to work on bank holidays - whats the world coming to ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Chelsea playing rather pish.

Drogba having one of his off days.

The cruckie cookie

Toon Army, Toon Army,

Come on you Magpies lets stuff they Blues;)

The cruckie cookie
leaving work now... should get in for last 30mins.

council workers having to work - whats the world coming to ;)

Edited it for you;)

Therapist
Go Chelsea? Where are they going?

They are going to UEFA Champions League and English Premiership glory. Thanks for asking. :)

Therapist

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Stunning football from Chelski there.

My bet has came in. :)

Therapist

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :)

JamboSean

Another great result ground out. Next Sunday will be a day enjoyed in the pub watching two tv's as the Mighty Blues go on to win the title. Well, fingers crossed.

Therapist

The championship is ours. :)

Charlie-Brown

Think that late Wigan goal at Stamford Bridge could well ultimately decide the Championship......

Do they still want Grant out? does he still not know what he's doing?

Therapist
How?

Er, because it is.

Harry Palmer
They are going to UEFA Champions League and English Premiership glory. Thanks for asking. :)

As much as I want them to win both so that Manure don't(!) I cannot see it. Anyway, as HMFC are not involved in any last day dramas next week, I hope you enjoy the experience!

Is there still tickets available for Killie & Robbies' Testimonial?:)

Only a Game
Another great result ground out. Next Sunday will be a day enjoyed in the pub watching two tv's as the Mighty Blues go on to win the title. Well, fingers crossed.

Being a Hearts man, I'll be at the Robbie Neilson game, safe in the knowledge that good will prevail over evil elsewhere and Manchester United will confirm themselves as thoroughly deserved champions of England, to be followed shortly thereafter by becoming the thoroughly deserved champions of Europe.

Guest hoggis
Er, because it is.

Sorry. I must have turned over before they handed the trophy out.

JamboSean
Being a Hearts man, I'll be at the Robbie Neilson game, safe in the knowledge that good will prevail over evil elsewhere and Manchester United will confirm themselves as thoroughly deserved champions of England, to be followed shortly thereafter by becoming the thoroughly deserved champions of Europe.

Good for you. I won't debate a Mickey Mouse testimonial on a thread that's got nothing to do with it. Although, I wouldn't be there regardless.

Man United may well win the title, they have the advantage. The Champions League is Chelsea's though. Last meeting between the two proved Chelsea have the better of Man United.

Therapist
Man United may well win the title, they have the advantage. The Champions League is Chelsea's though. Last meeting between the two proved Chelsea have the better of Man United.

Don't know what your view is Sean, but I suspect we are mentally tougher than Manure, and better able to cope with a last day winner-takes-all game.

And bear in mind that Michael Ballack is starting to show exactly why we bought him.

Guest hoggis
Good for you. I won't debate a Mickey Mouse testimonial on a thread that's got nothing to do with it. Although, I wouldn't be there regardless.

Nice logic.No point in watching then.:confused:

Spellczech

You didn?t notice that Man Utd were playing for a draw that day & left several key players on the bench?

IMA MAROON
Think that late Wigan goal at Stamford Bridge could well ultimately decide the Championship......

Do they still want Grant out? does he still not know what he's doing?

What has cost Chelsea the most is half the team going off to Africa mid season and a mass of injury problems this campaign.

I never thought Grant was the man but maybe I have been unfair to him because Jose was such a character.

Only a Game

Nothing to debate. I have no problem with a Chelsea fan watching Chelsea. As a Hearts fan I will be watching Hearts with other Hearts fans and I'd assume you have no problem with that either..

As for the title, Man Utd are red hot favourites for it IMO. The champions league game is too close to call and the last game between the two totally irrelevant, in fact I am quite sure when Man Utd are confirmed as Champions they wont be sensing that Chelsea have the upperhand.

JamboSean
Don't know what your view is Sean, but I suspect we are mentally tougher than Manure, and better able to cope with a last day winner-takes-all game.

And bear in mind that Michael Ballack is starting to show exactly why we bought him.

With Bruce in charge of Wigan, there's every chance they'll lie down. Hopefully not though. No doubt we're mentally stronger, we proved that at the Bridge. If we do the double it will be a bonus, We've got the Champions League in the bag though. ;)

Agree on Ballack, he's been superb since January. If he carries that on in to next season he'll be unstoppable with Franky and Essien in the middle.

Nice logic.No point in watching then.:confused:

No idea what you mean, care to explain?

You didn?t notice that Man Utd were playing for a draw that day & left several key players on the bench?

Can only beat what's put in front of you, and Man United were torn apart that day. Full strength against full strength, Chelsea come out on top every time.

Just wait till May 21st. It'll prove it.

winston churchill

what's that all about then:confused:

JamboSean
Nothing to debate. I have no problem with a Chelsea fan watching Chelsea. As a Hearts fan I will be watching Hearts with other Hearts fans and I'd assume you have no problem with that either..

As for the title, Man Utd are red hot favourites for it IMO. The champions league game is too close to call and the last game between the two totally irrelevant, in fact I am quite sure when Man Utd are confirmed as Champions they wont be sensing that Chelsea have the upperhand.

No problems what so ever. As a Hearts fan I'll not be in attendance as it's not a competitive match and the Premiership will be far more exciting. It's only a glorified friendly after all.

I'll give you United are favourites, no doubting that. I have a funny feeling one win will one, and the other will win the other. Can't see either doing both. Would love it if Chelsea did though.

Gotta hope that Newcastle put a couple past Chelsea and then it's all over, Man Utd will beat them in Moscow- no doubt about that

IMA MAROON
No problems what so ever. As a Hearts fan I'll not be in attendance as it's not a competitive match and the Premiership will be far more exciting. It's only a glorified friendly after all.

I'll give you United are favourites, no doubting that. I have a funny feeling one win will one, and the other will win the other. Can't see either doing both. Would love it if Chelsea did though.

I disagree.

If Chelsea win the title Man Utd will crumble.

Chelsea will win the Chmpions League regardless.

JamboSean
I disagree.

If Chelsea win the title Man Utd will crumble.

Chelsea will win the Chmpions League regardless.

Fingers crossed mate, fingers crossed.

Guest hoggis
With Bruce in charge of Wigan, there's every chance they'll lie down. Hopefully not though. No doubt we're mentally stronger, we proved that at the Bridge. If we do the double it will be a bonus, We've got the Champions League in the bag though. ;)

Agree on Ballack, he's been superb since January. If he carries that on in to next season he'll be unstoppable with Franky and Essien in the middle.

No idea what you mean, care to explain?

Can only beat what's put in front of you, and Man United were torn apart that day. Full strength against full strength, Chelsea come out on top every time.

Just wait till May 21st. It'll prove it.

Yes i will. You said 'the champions league is Chelseas.The last meeting proved that Chelsea have the better of Manchester United'.

And that gives you the champions league does it?

Congratulations then.

As i said,no point in watching.

Only a Game
Gotta hope that Newcastle put a couple past Chelsea and then it's all over, Man Utd will beat them in Moscow- no doubt about that

Sorry mate but that game finished about an hour ago and Newcastle didnt put anything past Chelsea

:evilno:

JamboSean
Yes i will. You said 'the champions league is Chelseas.The last meeting proved that Chelsea have the better of Manchester United'.

And that gives you the champions league does it?

Congratulations then.

As i said,no point in watching.

Ah no bother. Been a long day.

I feel Chelsea have the beating of United over 90 minutes. The last meeting proved it. Chelsea dominated and will be too much for United again.

Charlie-Brown

Manchester Utd obviously have the advantage in the title race - it could yet still go either way but I think both teams will win & thus Man Utd will nick it.....

The CL final could easily go either way - both teams are very strong and capable of beating the other - I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea won that one and to be honest they deserve something from the season - it wouldn't be fair on either team for one to win both - thus I hope they share them one apiece - not fussy which way. :)

Guest hoggis
Ah no bother. Been a long day.

I feel Chelsea have the beating of United over 90 minutes. The last meeting proved it. Chelsea dominated and will be too much for United again.

Ach well,im looking forward to it from a neutral viewpoint,so let the battle commence.

Will be a belter.

JamboSean
Ach well,im looking forward to it from a neutral viewpoint,so let the battle commence.

Will be a belter.

No doubt it will. I'll be watching on the edge of my seat.

Charlie-Brown

Quick one for the Chelski fans.....

If you could only chose one to win this season which would it be? EPL or CL?

JamboSean
Quick one for the Chelski fans.....

If you could only chose one to win this season which would it be? EPL or CL?

Champions League for me. Only one we've not had.

Archived