website

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

pretty quiet at work right now and was thinking of ways to drum up business,i haven't got a website but suppose im going to have to move with the times so was wondering how much to set one up and who would be the best to contact,thanks guys

Say What Again

pretty quiet at work right now and was thinking of ways to drum up business,i haven't got a website but suppose im going to have to move with the times so was wondering how much to set one up and who would be the best to contact,thanks guys

I'm not sure what business you're in, Eddie, and how in depth a website you'd need, but if it's just to list what services you offer etc, and a little bit of background, try these guys (like you see on TV)

http://website.1and1.co.uk/

joe.gausden

Re the 1 and 1 deal. If you don't get a confirmation email through within a couple of days contact them.

I was going to set one up for my work through them, filled in the form and was waiting on the email back. Never received it so thought i hadn't filled it in properly so just left it. Suddenly after a month i was getting direct debit details through for a payment they were taking. At first they refused to cancel the 1yr direct debit until i threatened legal action.

joe.gausden

If you're a member of the FMB or suchlike ask them if they have any deals for setting up a website.

We managed to get a free (but basic) website set up through a buying society.

BoJack Horseman

Eddie, tried PMing you but you can't receive any more. If you're just looking for a simple site for business and contact information then I've got a mate that could help you out.

Archived