Tonight's game

PTBCAL

Never thought I would say this but I am actually looking forward to it.

Mon the JT's.

boabyarsebiscuit
Never thought I would say this but I am actually looking forward to it.

Mon the JT's.

I don't think we'll be taking many fans through tonight. I'm going but on a cracking Bank Holiday logged on to the laptop in the back garden I am sorely tempted to start necking a few beers and settle for Setanta.

However. See you all behind the goals.

stirlingshirejambo

Me too

gardening break but really want to go as summer is a long time without football.

Thought they might done something with prices for the kids.

?1 for under 16's versus Gretna more of an incentive ?13 for laddie tonite and it on tv

I don't think we'll be taking many fans through tonight. I'm going but on a cracking Bank Holiday logged on to the laptop in the back garden I am sorely tempted to start necking a few beers and settle for Setanta.

Unfortunately I am working today so no back garden for me.

But I agree.... a few cheeky beers listening to the Mags at 4pm sounds perfect.

bigbryanthejambo

Glen...Glen....Gary gary glen....

He gets the ball and scores a goal.... gary Gary GLEN! :)

chester copperpot

If someone offers me a free ticket for tonights match, will leave work early and catch it, otherwise a rush home to watch setanta will be in order. I just cant justify ?20 for a meaningless game tonight.

I'll be watching it on TV.

Cant afford to go through unfortunately. Monday games are the only away games I could make because of work.

boabyarsebiscuit
If someone offers me a free ticket for tonights match, will leave work early and catch it, otherwise a rush home to watch setanta will be in order. I just cant justify ?20 for a meaningless game tonight.

Eh? Did you not listen to Stevie Frail?!?!? We're going for top of the bottom 6. Tonight's match is vital!

Typical JKB defeatism. No wonder we are bottom 6.

;-)

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm getting up at 4.30am to watch it before I head to work. No idea why - just feel duty bound to do so.

C'MON THE FAMOUS!!

davemclaren
Eh? Did you not listen to Stevie Frail?!?!? We're going for top of the bottom 6. Tonight's match is vital!

;-)

'Top of the bottommost - to parody ( poorly I accept ) a John Lennon phrase. :P

chester copperpot

;-)

So you're not offering me your ticket then :P

Just think mate, some nice cool beers in the back of the garden, then watching the Hearts from the comfort of your home.

Lucky git, I'm stuck here until 7pm. :sad:

markletissier

i'll be there, looking forward to it. such a nice day out and i'm in the office when i clearly should be cuttin about with a few cold beers.

Archived