Get laid and get pished.

Whatever anyone else says is a lie :smuggy:

Doctor FinnBarr

I'd whack my x-fiance for nowt, the grand would be a bonus

Whack as in pump

Jambos_1874

Get laid and get pished.

Whatever anyone else says is a lie :smuggy:

?1k!? Is that all we're allowed!? I could spend that in about 5 mins. I'd probably settle for getting laid/pished then!

I'd buy a huge 5-1 sign, stick it on the side of the castle and spend the last few hour gettin pished watchin the sun set over Edinburgh with mates, good music and a tidy bursd.

Give half to my brother and half to the boyfriend. Would be no use to me!

Fly down to London first class. Limo to Downing Street. Knock on No 10 and roshambo that fecker Cameron.

Then spend the rest on prossies of course.

Gorgiewave

Fly down to London first class. Limo to Downing Street. Knock on No 10 and roshambo that fecker Cameron.

Then spend the rest on prossies of course.

I think your budget would have run out before getting to Downing Street.

A great way to die. "I'd love a shag but I cannae afford it 'cos I blew my money on trying to roshambo Cameron".

Buy an AK-47 and use the rest on rounds and go on a shooting spree in Glasgow.

Save 50p for a can of Irn Bru afterwards.

Give half to my brother and half to the boyfriend. Would be no use to me!

That's a shit answer!!!! :nono:

Hookers, Booze & Class A's all the way for this cat.

:verysmug:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Buy an AK-47 and use the rest on rounds and go on a shooting spree in Glasgow.

Save 50p for a can of Irn Bru afterwards.

That deserves an extra 24 hours to make sure you use up all the ammo.

Would a hooker really be interested in keeping up the day job in her last 24 hours on earth?

That's a shit answer!!!! :nono:

Hookers, Booze & Class A's all the way for this cat.

:verysmug:

I'm just boring :sob:

Fermit the Krog

Have a few beers then I would spend a few hours wi the wife and kids,then I'd rattle the wee ukrainian bursd fi the work who's made it clear she wid, then I'd go and get smashed on all sorts of illegals wi a select couple of mates.

A half hour short of the 24th hour I'd climb the gates of Tynecastle and lie on the centre spot.

Have a few beers then I would spend a few hours wi the wife and kids,then I'd rattle the wee ukrainian bursd fi the work who's made it clear she wid, then I'd go and get smashed on all sorts of illegals wi a select couple of mates.

A half hour short of the 24th hour I'd climb the gates of Tynecastle and lie on the centre spot.

:yas:

This with a wee trip down Easter road, with some industrial weedkiller and a couple molotovs, squeezed in for good measure.

I think your budget would have run out before getting to Downing Street.

A great way to die. "I'd love a shag but I cannae afford it 'cos I blew my money on trying to roshambo Cameron".

I would simply regale said nocturnal lady with my tale of dashing bravado and she would be noshing gratis while I slipped off into a blissful eternity having lightened my load for the journey.

Ryan Jarman

Blow the lot on a night starting in Frankenstein's and then onto the Hive.

Ryan Jarman

Why spend money on hookers when you can pick up another bird with a **** like a bucket for free?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Would a hooker really be interested in keeping up the day job in her last 24 hours on earth?

No-one said it was HER last 24 hours too.

Hookers, bevvy and class As.

This & a fast car :D

I'd buy a huge 5-1 sign, stick it on the side of the castle and spend the last few hour gettin pished watchin the sun set over Edinburgh with mates, good music and a tidy bursd.

that's poetic

Why spend money on hookers when you can pick up another bird with a **** like a bucket for free?

Hookers are a higher class than Hive acquired.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'd whack my x-fiance for nowt, the grand would be a bonus

Whack as in pump

Wheres the "remove" button?

At my age I am not going to do what most of you would. in to a pub lay the money on the counter and tell the barman to buy until its gone. The I would go and contemplate my life, and celebrate that I had finally broke down and bought a round.

Buy industrial strength weedkiller, sneak into Easter Road and carve 5 & 1 on each side of the pitch.

Then hookers and booze....

Doctor FinnBarr

At my age I am not going to do what most of you would. in to a pub lay the money on the counter and tell the barman to buy until its gone. The I would go and contemplate my life, and celebrate that I had finally broke down and bought a round.

If you did that here in Blackburn Bob, the cash would be drunk by wasters who haven't had a job since celebrating H1b5 last SC win

Why not hookers and bingo?

I'd give it to the wife and tell her to go shopping. I could then **** myself stupid in peace.

or borrow more from Wonga.com and buy a space shuttle

Like your Wonga idea.

Would mean more hookers, booze and class As!

Archived