Zoologists finally bored of saving frankly useless pandas

Eddie

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Slaughter them and turn them into giant teddy bears so we can try and make some of the millions we wasted on them back.

I went to the Zoo opening night thing last Friday. Mainly for the beer it has to be said. I saw the Panda's and was absolutely dumbstruck by how shite they are. For a start they're not very big and secondy, they do literally ******* nothing.

I saw we just let them die. They're pish. Concentrate on saving sharks. Thats a real animal.

Ryan Jarman

?It?s like looking at a big fat albino who?s been repeatedly punched in the face.?

tumblr_m82johBhQv1rycz0wo1_500.gif

Bindy Badgy

I'd exterminate them just to piss the Chinese off.

If they insist on using the body parts of cool species like tigers and rhinos in their shitey doesn't even work traditional medicine then we should get our own back.

I say let's let nature take it's course. Theory of evolution. Battle of the species. We could do with a major culling of humans though...

I say let's let nature take it's course. Theory of evolution. Battle of the species. We could do with a major culling of humans though...

Too ******* right. Doug Stanhope knows. I saw his tour last year and it was the finest two hours of comedy I have ever seen.

Stanhope can be hilarious it's true. But his piece he did (pissed in it) on Sarah Palin's kid is one of the most shocking pieces of "comedy" I've seen in my life. A rant so in bad taste even Jerry Sadowitz would cover his eyes and ears watching it.

DiggersJambo

That article made me chuckle! True, I can't think of an animal less interested in staying alive as a species. You have to wonder what evolutionary choices were made for a hairy black and white beast to end up living in a green jungle ;-)

Franklin Delano Bluth

:muggy:

:seething:

Pandas are good. I like em :thumbsup:

Stanhope can be hilarious it's true. But his piece he did (pissed in it) on Sarah Palin's kid is one of the most shocking pieces of "comedy" I've seen in my life. A rant so in bad taste even Jerry Sadowitz would cover his eyes and ears watching it.

To be fair, it is pretty ******* grim. Parts of it are still funny but the disabled baby stuff is just.......

J.T.F.Robertson

That article made me chuckle! True, I can't think of an animal less interested in staying alive as a species. You have to wonder what evolutionary choices were made for a hairy black and white beast to end up living in a green jungle ;-)

True. Something that's always bamboozled me.

Gorgiewave

Giant pandas have gone down some evolutionary near-dead ends, such as eating almost entirely bamboo, being in heat for only about three days a year and having a tiny penis, but they're still well worth saving IMO.

https://www.youtube....h?v=bb3epqISWnI

We pay 600k a year to China for these wee arseholes as well as 70k on bamboo. For what?! Scotchland to forge links with China. :vrface:

Slaughter them now.

Gorgiewave

We pay 600k a year to China for these wee arseholes as well as 70k on bamboo. For what?! Scotchland to forge links with China. :vrface:

Slaughter them now.

Oh, Alan, you are a grumpy fellow, aren't you?

Chaka Demus & pliers

Slaughter them now.

What about the increase in profits that more than pays for them?

You really hate being Scottish eh?

What about the increase in profits that more than pays for them?

You really hate being Scottish eh?

Does a dislike of pointless animals who can't adapt make me anti-Scotland? :lol:

I'm not clued up on the increase in profits, please explain? I'm aware that it has resulted in big business for Edinburgh Zoo, but I don't agree with the concept of Zoos, so what benefit has it had for Scotland? If all it has done is ensure that wild animals are locked up for a few more years before the zoo closes then even more reason to exterminate them immediately.

Gregory House M.D.

Too ******* right. Doug Stanhope knows. I saw his tour last year and it was the finest two hours of comedy I have ever seen.

About as funny as finding a lump. The mans an absolute ****.

Gorgiewave

BBC 4's being pleased with itself cleverness is as much of a mystery as Hibs being pleased with a 3-0 cup final humping.

BBC 4's being pleased with itself cleverness is as much of a mystery as Hibs being pleased with a 3-0 cup final humping.

That's me told...

:sob:

Tommy Wiseau

That's me told...

Don't worry, you're right and they're wrong.

On pandas: overweight, lazy, useless, hairy arseholes who do nothing but eat and never have sex? Kindred spirits B)

jambos are go!

True. Something that's always bamboozled me.

You've made me smile with that. Ta!

Greenbank2

I like having them here. Allows us to point out that Scotland has more Panda's than Tory MP's!

On the other hand, I bet Panda meat would make an awsome curry!

The Comedian

I like the theory that such is their uselessness they evolved into something appealing to humans and we therefore assist their survival.

The tricks on us suckers...

Private Womble

I like an underdog. Mon the pandas! But on another note what function do giraffe's have on the food web? The most pointless species ever. (i await Bill Paxton's response).

Prince Buaben

1841899.jpg

Yang Guang looks delighted he met his favourite band. The Backstreet boys.

Tommy Wiseau

1841899.jpg

Yang Guang looks delighted he met his favourite band. The Backstreet boys.

What a pair of arseholes.

And the Backstreet Boys.

I like an underdog. Mon the pandas! But on another note what function do giraffe's have on the food web? The most pointless species ever. (i await Bill Paxton's response).

Giraffes get munched by big cats. Thats their point.

Panda's cannae even find a predator.

Useless ****s.

http://youtu.be/phRwK0521y4

Cat food.

Kill them all I say

Private Womble

They don't get munched by big cats, one kick from a giraffe and your so called king would be pan breid.

Bindy Badgy

They don't get munched by big cats, one kick from a giraffe and your so called king would be pan breid.

Did you watch the video in the post before yours? Obviously they aren't defenceless but some of them do end up as cat food.

In some parks lions have learned to drive them towards tarmacked roads as they don't deal with them particularly well

That video made me realise two things.

Lions (mainly the ladies) are seriously brave,

Giraffes are fecking huge.

Private Womble

Did you watch the video in the post before yours? Obviously they aren't defenceless but some of them do end up as cat food.

In some parks lions have learned to drive them towards tarmacked roads as they don't deal with them particularly well

Just watched it :vrwow: :vrwow:

Just watched it :vrwow: :vrwow:

You just about ended up as cat food the other night by the sound of things. :whistling:

That has spoiled Madagascar 3 for me and my daughter tonight.....

:lol:

Private Womble

You just about ended up as cat food the other night by the sound of things. :whistling:

:lol:

:curtain: It was well worth the fear!!

:ruiner:

Archived