Wage cap (NHC)

woody1983

having argument with a hibbee mate so thought I'd see if anyone could enlighten.....

He says hibs have a ?3k p/w cap and most appearance money is 50% of players wage, I dont believe that as McGivens supposedly signed for them and I think thats rubbish business as will demand at least 4k a week and never showed enough to be getting paid that kind of money!!!!

so can anyone enlighten if they know of cappin and what highest players on???

...a bit disco

3 grand, 50% and some jujubes.

I think 3k is about right from what I've heard before and there's no danger the thumb will sign on for that never mind the fee they wd need to get him, mcgivern has looked decent nothing special cant really judge him from what I've seen against us as we were that pisspoor this season

Despite his Man City contract, he's not a Premiership player.

A guaranteed contract with Hibs and the chance at a cushy move to Celtic in the future may be appealing to him.

He's nothing special, had few good games for them at start of season then was pretty poor. with it only being a 2 year deal suppose he'll be looking to get the pay then walk after 2 years or hope hibs accept a v.low bid for him due to length of contract!

The Gasman
McGiverns always reminds me of the crazy albino monk in the Davinci Code.

You and me both..! :blink:

McGiverns always reminds me of the crazy albino monk in the Davinci Code.

Now that you mention it...

having argument with a hibbee mate so thought I'd see if anyone could enlighten.....

He says hibs have a ?3k p/w cap and most appearance money is 50% of players wage, I dont believe that as McGivens supposedly signed for them and I think thats rubbish business as will demand at least 4k a week and never showed enough to be getting paid that kind of money!!!!

so can anyone enlighten if they know of cappin and what highest players on???

would you not be better popping back over to to other side and ask your fellow "wehaventwonthecupinonehundredandelevenyears" what they think? This is after all a Hearts forum

Archived