GTA IV - For those who have finished the story (SPOILERS)

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Once again this is only for those who've finished or who don't mind being spoiled.

**** me, how much of a downer was that (both endings) ?

aye cos your a sad b**tard who must have played it non stop since it came out :D

I'm finished it! The story might not be finished for us 360 gamers, DLC in August and next year. I was going to ask what you thought the hardest mission was but let's be honest, It was all pretty easy. The most annoying was probably the last mission though.

vegas-voss
I'm finished it! The story might not be finished for us 360 gamers, DLC in August and next year. I was going to ask what you thought the hardest mission was but let's be honest, It was all pretty easy. The most annoying was probably the last mission though.

Where the **** do you find the time to play it your never off of muliplayer.I just opened up the 4th island have i got much more to do if not it's pretty dam short and has gone down the route of so many other games, sacrificed the single player for multi although multi is brilliant in this case even though im **** at the racing.

Ryan Gosling

The bank job with the McRearys - that was a slog and a half. 3 hours it took.

Where the **** do you find the time to play it your never off of muliplayer.I just opened up the 4th island have i got much more to do if not it's pretty dam short and has gone down the route of so many other games, sacrificed the single player for multi although multi is brilliant in this case even though im **** at the racing.

You've just opened up Alderney? You've got a ****-load left. My game said I'd played for 36 hours when I completed the story.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Between posting on here and playing computer games where the feck do you find the time to have a social life/work?!:eek:

Commander Harris

there's 24 hours in a day.

sleep's for the weak! :P

tommythejambo
The bank job with the McRearys - that was a slog and a half. 3 hours it took.

On that one just now. Failed in the Subway station the first time after inadvertently running into a group of about 6 SWAT guys.

Ibrahim Tall

**** me, how much of a downer was that (both endings) ?

Yeah. :(

Just seems kind of unfinished tbh, not really anything do after the missions like there was in San Andreas either.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

I've only completed 20% of it - I'm just starting to do stuff in the second island now.

I tend to **** about too much and drive at high speed into a wall so my guy will go flying out the front window.

I just take a taxi everywhere, cuts the time down by quite a bit. Check how many missions you've done, there's 90 altogether. We need to get a time organised so we can all play different games and not just the racing. The racing is easy if you know the tracks.

vegas-voss
I just take a taxi everywhere, cuts the time down by quite a bit. Check how many missions you've done, there's 90 altogether. We need to get a time organised so we can all play different games and not just the racing. The racing is easy if you know the tracks.

I like the Mafia Work multiplayer now but not the team one played that once and it's funny as **** listening to the yanks who aint got a clue what they are doing.Hangmans Noose is a good one for getting your rank up as it's pretty easy even on hard.

I like the Mafia Work multiplayer now but not the team one played that once and it's funny as **** listening to the yanks who aint got a clue what they are doing.Hangmans Noose is a good one for getting your rank up as it's pretty easy even on hard.

Me and Hughesie played both of them last night, they're pretty good. They'll soon get boring though, the only thing that I can still see myself playing in a few weeks would be the racing. I hate racing games but I like the GTA racing, especially if there's alot of people racing, but most leave if they are nearer the back.

in the final mission, how do you climb onto the helicopter?:mad:

You follow the coastline on your bike and eventually you'll see a ramp with a yellow marker next to it. Just go up the ramp and you'll go onto a cut scene.

I finished both endings but have carried on with the one where Kate dies. I was touring around on my motorbike and I got a call from 'Unknown Caller', turns out it was Kate and she was asking why I hadn't been calling her! I then took her out on a date with an unsuccessful ending.

Quite a few people have had this happen, must be a major ***** up by Rockstar.

Ryan Gosling
I finished both endings but have carried on with the one where Kate dies. I was touring around on my motorbike and I got a call from 'Unknown Caller', turns out it was Kate and she was asking why I hadn't been calling her! I then took her out on a date with an unsuccessful ending.

Quite a few people have had this happen, must be a major ***** up by Rockstar.

I haven't.

Been out with Packie a few times, he's gutted. And Roman won't go to the strip club with me anymore because he's married! Poof.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Are there flying missions in the game? I always hate those.

yeah theres a couple

Ryan Gosling

Where the hell do you find hookers? I've driven around for an hour with no luck.

Where the hell do you find hookers? I've driven around for an hour with no luck.

I always find them outside the safe house in Bohan and outside Honkers. The flying missions are basic though, flying in a straight line and landing a chopper.

The Merse

Not reading the thread as I don't want to know what happens. I've just had to make the decision of who to kill - Dwayne or Playboy. I killed Playboy...how far through the game am I? I'm at like 32% complete but obviously the missions don't account for 100% of the game.

Ryan Gosling
Not reading the thread as I don't want to know what happens. I've just had to make the decision of who to kill - Dwayne or Playboy. I killed Playboy...how far through the game am I? I'm at like 32% complete but obviously the missions don't account for 100% of the game.

About halfway I'd say.

Archived