Ryan mcgowan

goggs44

tartofmidlothian

See, this is the kind of publicity FOH need. Get videos up on the website of past players, managers etc doing the same. Get Robbo on board the same way he fronted up the share issue.

See, this is the kind of publicity FOH need. Get videos up on the website of past players, managers etc doing the same. Get Robbo on board the same way he fronted up the share issue.

Robbo is peeved at the way Hearts have treated him after fronting the share issue and working so hard behind the scenes then didn't even get the chance of an interview for the job. He was also promised his name would be put forward to be Locke's assistant for next season and that has never materialised. He was promised this by David Southern.

He still if asked help out though, as he loves the club and the supporters.

How do you pledge to FOH?

There is a website.

But exactally this sort of question is why i'm sorry to say I don't have faith in them. If it wasn't for kickback I simply wouldnt know anything about there goings on. They need to get out there, they need a clear mission statement and plan about their goals. If action is needed the time is NOW.

I beliewve the fans involved have the clubs interest at heart but its just not good enough. They need to get the finger out NOW!

Needless to say its still right to pledge and hope for the best as its the only real option weve got. But that doesnt mean they should just sit back and expect us to.

Maybe that was his plan all along. Get ?25k/w in China then give ?10k/w to FoH.

:look:

tartofmidlothian

Robbo is peeved at the way Hearts have treated him after fronting the share issue and working so hard behind the scenes then didn't even get the chance of an interview for the job. He was also promised his name would be put forward to be Locke's assistant for next season and that has never materialised. He was promised this by David Southern.

Can't say I blame him.

This isn't the time to sulk, anyway this is nothing to do with HMFC this is about the fans trying to buy the club under the guidance of FOH

This isn't the time to sulk, anyway this is nothing to do with HMFC this is about the fans trying to buy the club under the guidance of FOH

He's not sulking as my last line confirms. He feels slightly disappointed about being lied to. He's big on transparency and integrity.

There is a website.

But exactally this sort of question is why i'm sorry to say I don't have faith in them. If it wasn't for kickback I simply wouldnt know anything about there goings on. They need to get out there, they need a clear mission statement and plan about their goals. If action is needed the time is NOW.

I beliewve the fans involved have the clubs interest at heart but its just not good enough. They need to get the finger out NOW!

Needless to say its still right to pledge and hope for the best as its the only real option weve got. But that doesnt mean they should just sit back and expect us to.

They have been in the newspaper, on the news and Flyers were giving out at home games - not sure how much more they could do to be honest!

Uncle Buck

If only you knew pal.

:lol:

Aye ok.

And in response to your original question, yes.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If only you knew pal.

Aye I'm sure he's absolutely choking to give up his international career to play in Division 2.

Aye I'm sure he's absolutely choking to give up his international career to play in Division 2.

Why do you think he went to China. Let Rangers get back to Div 1. Still got friends and a GF in Edinburgh.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Why do you think he went to China. Let Rangers get back to Div 1. Still got friends and a GF in Edinburgh.

:lol: Ok change my reply to say division 1 instead of 2.

alwaysthereinspirit

Maybe that was his plan all along. Get ?25k/w in China then give ?10k/w to FoH.

:look:

Wonder if he's best buds yet with his "I'm assuming he's rich" new Chinese club owner?

Get him to drop a few million on us.

Don't see anything wrong if Ryan wanted to play for our cousins in the West.

Great guy.

His girlfriend has quit her job and has moved to be with him in china, however back in country at moment as she is going to Miami with friends.

His girlfriend has quit her job and has moved to be with him in china, however back in country at moment as she is going to Miami with friends.

Not what I was told, knew she went over for a holiday but told she is waiting her for him to come back. Maybe going to move there then come back with him.

alwaysthereinspirit

Great guy.

Cousins??

Stop it.

Not what I was told, knew she went over for a holiday but told she is waiting her for him to come back. Maybe going to move there then come back with him.

My mum is friends with her mum. She told her just that earlier last week.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Chrambo desperate for McGowan to sign for Rangers :lol:

He won't get picked for Australia playing in Division 1.

Chrambo desperate for McGowan to sign for Rangers :lol:

He won't get picked for Australia playing in Division 1.

Definitely I really really want him too..would make my life.

colinmaroon

Will everyone still love him when he signs for Rangers?

Why have hedgehogs suddenly come to mind?

tommythejambo

Great guy.

If you're not on the wind up, you're absolute scum.

Great guy.

"Cousins in the West"? No cousins of mine, hate all they stand for, both sides of the old firm divide!!

Hannibal Lecter

Just shows how much the club grew to mean to him whilst he was with us.

Absolute top lad :thumb:

If you're not on the wind up, you're absolute scum.

Post reported.

How sad

Awwwww, diddums ...

Also reported. The mods will be busy.

ToadKiller Dog

Great guy.

I don't see how he would fit into Neil Lennons plans ? Unless they are moving on Mathews .

Gowser will attract clubs from all over Europe and beyond after his spell , I don't think he will end up in Glasgow . His life Partner Temps will just have to understand its part of the job being a footballers wife putting up with moving .

Archived