Opticians

moz

Right folks, hit 40 and things are starting to fail and fall off now......think the time has come to get the eyes tested as I know the eyesight aint what it should be.

Anyone know of a good optician [or any to stay away from!] in the West of the town or West Lothian..?

Cheers

Right folks, hit 40 and things are starting to fail and fall off now......think the time has come to get the eyes tested as I know the eyesight aint what it should be.

Anyone know of a good optician [or any to stay away from!] in the West of the town or West Lothian..?

Don't know about West Lothian but in Edinburgh my work are excellent. We are a manufacturing opticians so as well as having control over the actual manufacturing of the lenses it helps keep costs down so you get a great deal. We offer free eye tests and this includes the photos and full checks in regards to the health of your eyes as well as vision. Meaning you should get a great service as well as a good deal should you need any glasses.

We offer spectacles including lenses made to your exact prescription from just ?20 complete. Right up to premium designers like Ray-Ban, Oakley and Prada at excellent prices.

www.SPECTACLESOUTLET.co.uk

header13_01.gif

rossthejambo

Don't know about West Lothian but in Edinburgh my work are excellent. We are a manufacturing opticians so as well as having control over the actual manufacturing of the lenses it helps keep costs down so you get a great deal. We offer free eye tests and this includes the photos and full checks in regards to the health of your eyes as well as vision. Meaning you should get a great service as well as a good deal should you need any glasses.

We offer spectacles including lenses made to your exact prescription from just ?20 complete. Right up to premium designers like Ray-Ban, Oakley and Prada at excellent prices.

www.SPECTACLESOUTLET.co.uk

header13_01.gif

Absolutely shameful :lol:

The Old Tolbooth

Absolutely shameful :lol:

It is, but I can't slag the man off for it as I've whored myself on here for years now :lol:

Gaun yersel Alan! :D

Archived