We'll support you ever more

broony1985

broony1985

Hearts FC till i die! no matter what league they put us in! i'll be there every step of the way!

Also FCUK Scumdee! They didn't deserve to be in the SPL anyway Dunfermline should have been reinstated when Rankers went down! So what gives them the right to try and force another team down because they want another FREE season in the SPL!

C'mon the Hearts!!!

Pans Jambo

Hearts FC till i die! no matter what league they put us in! i'll be there every step of the way!

Also FCUK Scumdee! They didn't deserve to be in the SPL anyway Dunfermline should have been reinstated when Rankers went down! So what gives them the right to try and force another team down because they want another FREE season in the SPL!

C'mon the Hearts!!!

Aye you have a point there!

If we do get relegated as a result of an SPL point deduction then Dundee should still go down. Dunfermline went down last season when Ranger got booted. I dont see the difference!

hughesie27

Aye you have a point there!

If we do get relegated as a result of an SPL point deduction then Dundee should still go down. Dunfermline went down last season when Ranger got booted. I dont see the difference!

Because we would have suffered a points deduction during the season?

My love for this football club and all things Heart of Midlothian will never die. We have been in the lower divisions before. If the worst was to happen then we'll stand united and fight our way back.

WE ARE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB.

The only sad thing for me is that our proud name, history, reputation and badge are now being dragged through the gutter..

We would be relegated because we have the least amount of points, that's how it works mefraid.

kim jong-un

I dont get how people can say hearts til I die etc yet they dont BUY A SEASON TICKET.

broony1985

I dont get how people can say hearts til I die etc yet they dont BUY A SEASON TICKET.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1995 and my daughter has been as well for the last 2 seasons! are you?

Dr. Bapswent

I've been a season ticket holder since 1995 and my daughter has been as well for the last 2 seasons! are you?

They allowed you to have kids!?!

I thought you were about 9 years old!

broony1985

They allowed you to have kids!?!

I thought you were about 9 years old!

Ha Ha i wish i was 9 again, no bills to pay or work to do!

Alwaysinourshadows

What if you work weekends?

kim jong-un

?300 to watch that shite am I **** :D

kim jong-un

What if you work weekends?

Then quit your job simple think of the bigger picture :P

Alwaysinourshadows

Then quit your job simple think of the bigger picture :P

If only life was that simple

maroonlegions

C'mon the Hearts!!!

Never been ashamed of my love from this club and aint going to start now but your right if ever the meaning of the word "supporter" was needing re-enforced then its now and the seasons to follow. FTH.

599315_650445284982045_1350548624_n.jpg

john brownlee

I remember the big graffiti on the wall in leith opposite george carpets.................WERE BACK and no matter what, we will always be back to haunt the vermine

?300 to watch that shite am I **** :D

And it's people like you who are putting the long term future of the club in doubt!

WE need the fans to come out the woodwork that came out of in 2006 more than ever but yet they stay away and greet when they can't get a final ticket cause they have less than 20 loyaltie points

:phface:

Floridajambo

I am Hearts till I die, but don't buy a season ticket because I live in Florida. Plus, the #21 bus doesn't stop here anymore...

kim jong-un

I am Hearts till I die, but don't buy a season ticket because I live in Florida. Plus, the #21 bus doesn't stop here anymore...

Buy a ticket and donate it to someone that can't afford one. You get a warm feeling inside when you do something nice you know.

I dont claim to be hearts til I die. For the last few years I've been bored at the football. Even when were doing well it just does not get me as excited as it used to. I can see why people stay away.

Maurice Moss

Buy a ticket and donate it to someone that can't afford one. You get a warm feeling inside when you do something nice you know.

I dont claim to be hearts til I die. For the last few years I've been bored at the football. Even when were doing well it just does not get me as excited as it used to. I can see why people stay away.

You don't buy a season ticket but are quite happy to tell people to buy season tickets, even if they have no chance of going to a game?

kim jong-un

You don't buy a season ticket but are quite happy to tell people to buy season tickets, even if they have no chance of going to a game?

Yes that about sums it up. I'm just afraid that if i buy a seat and can't make a game because of work the superfans that only turn up when we win a cup might not get in.

Plus the fact I've not been able to afford a season ticket kind of stops me but I get to as many games as I can

kim jong-un

And it's people like you who are putting the long term future of the club in doubt!

WE need the fans to come out the woodwork that came out of in 2006 more than ever but yet they stay away and greet when they can't get a final ticket cause they have less than 20 loyaltie points

LOYALTY

C'mon the Hearts!!!

Till they take me in my box down Warriston Road i will love this club and nothing will change that. HHGH . FTH

I love this club and I will still go down to Tynecastle every other saturday no matter what division we're in, as long as there is 11 players on the park to support.

Remember:

HMFC is my religion

Paulo Sergio is my God

Rudi Skacel is my priest

Tynecastle is my church

Archived