Tyre fitting edinurgh - not needing them balanced

tneafry

Hi, i am going to be buying 4 new tyres soon and i can get them cheaper online. Has anyone used someone in edinburgh to just fit their tyres and how much it would be a tyre?

i will be getting them balanced at www.clcm-autotyre.co.uk as they have been recommended to me by a guy in my work.

anyone go any other recommendations for places who do wheel balancing?

cheers

Magic Numbers

PM me your tyre info & will see what I can do, if you fancy a day out to Kirkcaldy. Prices are usually decent...

Hi, i am going to be buying 4 new tyres soon and i can get them cheaper online. Has anyone used someone in edinburgh to just fit their tyres and how much it would be a tyre?

i will be getting them balanced at www.clcm-autotyre.co.uk as they have been recommended to me by a guy in my work.

anyone go any other recommendations for places who do wheel balancing?

cheers

CLCM will fit the tyres as well.

Murray Aston Martin, Lotus and others use them for tyre changes and other work on their cars. They are very good for wheel alignment, tracking etc.

But of you're just wanting tyres fitted and balanced most 'fast-fit' places will do them for you, or get a mobile van to come to you.

McConechys at Sighthill did a puncture repair for me on New Years Eve at no notice late in the afternoon, so I'd have no problem suggesting them.

I've used other McConechys for tyre fitting in the past with no problems.

If you want a mobile fitter, I can recommend H Mobile Tyre Fitting, based in West Lothian but travel. (google will give you a number)

Henry has fitted tyres for me I've bought online a couple of times with no problem and no balancing issues.

Blackcircles online - they will give you the cheapest price and the places they recommend to fit them.

Archived