What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

frankblack
12 hours ago, jonesy said:

The only royals I'll be paying attention to today... ⤴️

There is a Royal song by The Kunts for the Jubilee but I would prefer to avoid a ban for linking to it on youtube....

We're off to see them on Thursday in Leeds, I can't wait as I've never seen them live.

12 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

We're off to see them on Thursday in Leeds, I can't wait as I've never seen them live.

I'm seeing them on 22nd at O2 Glasgow, have seen them a few times before, including Glasgow Apollo in early 80s but that was the only time before they resurrected again this century.  The current line up is great (just a pity Jah Wobble is not involved as he's the definitive PiL bassist for me).

5 hours ago, tedarmy said:

back in gala tonight

I forgot all about that😳😭😭😭😭😭

Dick Dastardly

Discovered this band accidentally through Spotify Radio and am loving this album, even thought the title makes me think of Hibs. 

Chilled out indie rock from the early 80s, i think. 

OmiyaHearts

Was lucky enough to head through to the capital and see Beck at the old corn exchange tonight - unbelievable performance and about 35 songs played in the 90 mins or so! Seeing Chemtrails live will live with me for a long time. Such a talented musician and performer.

Impressed by the venue as well, plenty of bars and a cool beer garden for a smoke. Crowd was a bit static for my liking and too many phones, but I'm used to Glasgow crowds at the Barras, so maybe my bar is set too high. I danced my arse of anyway and had a rare old time.

But what a night seeing one of the best in the business. Really buzzing after that. Don't get to see guys at that level very often.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Unknown user
10 hours ago, jonesy said:

I think @Smithee is also a Vulf fan, so wonder what he's making of Jack Stratton and his collaborators on this little batch of hits?

Grand enough, but I'm a rhythm section dude, grew up playing bass and moved into drums so, you know. I need polyrhythms dancing with each other, I need drums, bass, plus I hate how Stratton dresses :laugh2: 

I've been right metal recently so I'll need to dive in again, but on the peck theme I've also been Louis Coleing (Genevieve Artadi :wub:) a lot, so here's Knower

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Reminds me of Amerie's 1 Thing from the early noughties. And that's not a bad thing :) 

If you've ever come across Clown Core on your travels, it's rumoured that they're hiding in plain sight in this video.