What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Genesis - Live

The original Genesis, that is. I know it's still a Prog Crime, but what the hell...

Return of the Giant Hogweed right now. Tremendous stuff.

maroonlegions

One of my all time fav's. Mind when i was wee singing Eating Trifles Eating Trifles

Aye, innocence eh, childhood then the big bad world.Eating trifles, like it. :D

Serious question. I always thought there was something "not quite right" about the Who. Everything from their name downwards always seemed a bit manufactured. They're nearly quite good but it almost seems like such an effort for them just to be OK. They've released some real abominations but even their stand-out stuff seems to be accepted without question when in reality, it's pretty rank.when you put it up against their peers.

maroonlegions

No it's not. It's never a good time for Muse, mate/ :teehee:

Ah, have a drink.Muse are cool, like the sold oot gigs across Europe i am afraid. :thumbsup:

maroonlegions

Serious question. I always thought there was something "not quite right" about the Who. Everything from their name downwards always seemed a bit manufactured. They're nearly quite good but it almost seems like such an effort for them just to be OK. They've released some real abominations but even their stand-out stuff seems to be accepted without question when in reality, it's pretty rank.when you put it up against their peers.

The film Quadrophenia will probably help in the perceptions of WHO WHY and Where. B)

jimi1a.jpg

Ah, have a drink.Muse are cool, like the sold oot gigs across Europe i am afraid. :thumbsup:

I saw them at Coachella this year. I have to admit they're a capable live act. Just piss in comparison to Jay Z's set though....

The film Quadrophenia will probably help in the perceptions of WHO WHY and Where. B)

jimi1a.jpg

It's a great film in the way that "Tommy" is a great musical.....just...not quite all there.

Edited by Heaven98