WELL DONE HEARTS

Susie-Jambo-66

Susie-Jambo-66

Well done Hearts with the Tynie Tiger signing. All the players looked happy to be there and were happy to get photos taken with the kids.

Very well organized also by all the staff.

Well done everyone ;)

Susie-Jambo-66
Who was there, Susie?

Banks , Berra , Neilson , Wallace , Tall , Jose , McCann , Aguiar , Larry , Driver , Nade , Miko , Ces , Thomson , Eggert , Clum , Stewart , Karipidis , Zali , Pinilla , Ivaskevicius , Basso , Ruben , Mole & Screpis

Think that was all ;)

Buffalo Bill
Banks , Berra , Neilson , Wallace , Tall , Jose , McCann , Aguiar , Larry , Driver , Nade , Miko , Ces , Thomson , Eggert , Clum , Stewart , Karipidis , Zali , Pinilla , Ivaskevicius , Basso , Ruben , Mole & Screpis

Think that was all ;)

Hopefully these won't be around for next year's.

Buffalo Bill

Susie-Jambo-66
Get that Pinilla to f. Wage thief. :laugh:

Everytime I have asked him when he is back playing he says 2 weeks now he is saying next season :evilno:

Ryan Gosling
Everytime I have asked him when he is back playing he says 2 weeks now he is saying next season :evilno:

That's because the season ends in under 2 weeks. :laugh:

Ryan Gosling
Would he not sign your book today :(

No he did but he only signed 'best wishes' :(

Colonel Kurtz

He is a dead ringer for the Spanish barman inthe tv Benidorm who got a cucumber up his cuello

Francis Albert

Almost survived for 30 minutes as a positive thread. Is this a record?

Ryan Gosling
Almost survived for 30 minutes as a positive thread. Is this a record?

Could well be.

It's good that all the players have made the effort for the kids events this season (and even supporters do's) despite the way it's gone on the pitch.

Susie-Jambo-66
Could well be.

It's good that all the players have made the effort for the kids events this season (and even supporters do's) despite the way it's gone on the pitch.

When it comes to the kids signings they always do a good job :P

bighusref

I was there also.

As Susie says, all players were on good form, especially so given I did not give them much choice but to pose for a picture with Husref Jnr. I asked Pinilla if he was okay and he kinda shrugged and said "so-so".

Also, Husref Jnr was pictured with Berra and Banks by one of the ladies that were working there, she asked if we would mind if the picture made the official website, so Husref Jnr could make the Hearts official site 16 years before I thought he would!

bighusref

Oh and BB, I said to McCann that I hoped they offered him a deal and that I hoped he stayed with the club. :)

chester copperpot
Oh and BB, I said to McCann that I hoped they offered him a deal and that I hoped he stayed with the club. :)

Pinilla was most probably trying to get his hole from all the hot young single mums at the signing today.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Maybe as a coach, as a player no. Well past his best and imo simply hurts the great memories i have of him at his peak.

bighusref
Maybe as a coach, as a player no. Well past his best and imo simply hurts the great memories i have of him at his peak.

I did not say I wanted him on the pitch. ;)

We need men like him at our club IMO, I would not select him for the first team again, but he should be retained in a coaching capacity.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I did not say I wanted him on the pitch. ;)

We need men like him at our club IMO, I would not select him for the first team again, but he should be retained in a coaching capacity.

Totally, totally agree. The guy was simply outstanding in his day and could teach a lot to a number of the young, and not so young players how to do it without having to worry about his own performances.

Archived