Today's other football

Ortarkod

Tommy Wiseau

Good grief. What a legend.

Sir Alex Ferguson is football, isn't he? And not a dry eye in the house either.

Good luck Fergie. Love him, hate him, it's been emotional. :notworthy:

Word for word what I said on here when it was announced he was retiring. I don't want to live in this world anymore :(

Moyes has got some job ahead of him :lol:

Harry Palmer

Steve Bruce the fat mess to present the trophy.

Bryan Robson there too.

rossthejambo

The thought of watching games at Old Trafford next season and not see Sir Alex sitting in the dugout is very strange. I don't know if I like it :(

shaun.lawson

Word for word what I said on here when it was announced he was retiring. I don't want to live in this world anymore :(

Moyes has got some job ahead of him :lol:

Sure has. But maybe he really is the closest thing to Fergie 20 years ago? I've got so much respect for Moyes: he's a true football man too, and a more dignified, classy manager, it's hard to find.

Tommy Wiseau

Sure has. But maybe he really is the closest thing to Fergie 20 years ago? I've got so much respect for Moyes: he's a true football man too, and a more dignified, classy manager, it's hard to find.

I like him and you're right that he is the closest thing out there to Fergie, but something someone said on the radio the other day really made me think about whether he will turn out to be the right man - it was about how it reminded him of an appointment from the Ron Atkinson / Tommy Docherty mould, decent managers but not enough of the winner about them.

Up to Moyes now - the squad he is inheriting will not be good enough to beat Chelsea to the league next season, so he will have to invest very wisely and hit the ground running.

Northernsoulboy01

Halifax Town promoted to the Conference after 5 years in the wilderness.

Good times ahead :pleased:

Archived