FFS

Tams bird

Tams bird

Just spent over an hour getting an new email address for my brother here, password sent etc to renew his season ticket. To get told you cant buy season ticket online :mad:

maroonlegions
Would you not have been better checking first?

true but such is life eh. i went down for a carry oot last Saturday to Threshers were i live and they were fecking shut at 7.30pm:confused: , should have checked first eh. :rolleyes:;)

Dirk Diggler
true but such is life eh. i went down for a carry oot last Saturday to Threshers were i live and they were fecking shut at 7.30pm:confused: , should have checked first eh. :rolleyes:;)

Yep. I suppose you should have.

scw98heartsfc
You can renew on line though...

yep u deffo can, as i did on friday......

portobellojambo1
Just spent over an hour getting an new email address for my brother here, password sent etc to renew his season ticket. To get told you cant buy season ticket online :mad:

Since when. You can buy them online, but you have to collect them from the Ticket Centre.

He, your brother, will have to set up an account with TicketMaster (MY ACCOUNT I think it is called) and then he will be able to renew online.

maroonlegions
The problem lies with people of a certain generation using technology.

;)

or not using it.:107years:

Tams bird

;)

You better be quick at running :)

What i got ...

* Events that you are eligible for because of your membership status.

Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Sorry, the group of plans you have selected is currently unavailable online. Call 08716631874 for more information.

Continue Shopping

Craigieboy

What i got ...

Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Sorry, the group of plans you have selected is currently unavailable online. Call 08716631874 for more information.

Continue Shopping

Sounds weird.

Although I simply cannot get on the Hearts website these days. Just keeps crashing.

I got halfway through the same thing yesterday but gave up and decided it would be easier to just phone them. Glad i did now. 15 minute phone call to renew 3 tickets. Great. Sucker punch was 3 tickets apparently have to be processed seperately and incur a ?3.50 charge each !!

Imeantasong
I got halfway through the same thing yesterday but gave up and decided it would be easier to just phone them. Glad i did now. 15 minute phone call to renew 3 tickets. Great. Sucker punch was 3 tickets apparently have to be processed seperately and incur a ?3.50 charge each !!

That's pathetic eh.

P*sstake. Sounds like someone wanting their cut. How can Hearts charge an extra ?11.50 to "process" tickets? Surely one order is one charge? Equating that to a possible 13.5k tickets and they're reaming close to ?50k extra from the support.

Tams bird

Think its robbing ticketmaster who get the money. Do they not charge that for concert tickets as well?

Rip off though.

Stuart Lyon

I too couldn't renew online despite registering. It wouldn't recognise my username although it is the one quoted in the email from the club after registration!

Spellczech

Anyone know why they aren?t posting them out this year? Is it due to thieving postmen? I find it a bit annoying that there is a 3.50GBP admin fee yet unlike any other online purchase I have to go and collect it myself...

Anyone know why they aren?t posting them out this year? Is it due to thieving postmen? I find it a bit annoying that there is a 3.50GBP admin fee yet unlike any other online purchase I have to go and collect it myself...

Im sure if you dont collect them by sometime in July, they post them out to you. God knows why they dont just post them in the first place.

What i got ...

Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Continue Shopping

I got the same thing about three weeks ago when renewing for the wife. But my own account was fine. I mentioned it to the laddie in the ticket office and he said he'd pass it on to the relevant people. Wasn't holding my breath though.

;)

I probably qualify for that description.

I, too, failed on the web and had to 'phone. The difficulty seemed to be that the internet service was happy to repeat my current order, but couldn't handle the fact that I now qualify for a concession rate.

Or, as I said, maybe it's my lack of computer skills.

Tams bird

I sent my mum out with a cheque... My brother was on the phone an hour to get through, then they charged him for 2 adults. My nephew is 11...We will refund your money they said. Fecking hope so.

jambojim52

No, you should have sent the wife at 5pm, then you could have had a couple more hours drinking.Amateur.;)

marshallschunkychicken

What i got ...

Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Continue Shopping

I got that when trying last night.

Tried again this morning, and it was fine.

Tams bird

Just found the reciept for 2004/05 ?320. ?425 now hows that for inflation, or for a bit of padding on the seat. I have plenty of my own :eek:

Imeantasong
Just found the reciept for 2004/05 ?320. ?425 now hows that for inflation, or for a bit of padding on the seat. I have plenty of my own :eek:

:)

Archived