Rangers are not very good.

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60
Doug, they have a chance of winning 4 trophies this season :(

Still pash mate

There isn't any outstanding team in the SPL this season in my opinion. It's quite ridiculous for example, that Hibs could go from November to February without winning in the league and still have a chance of Europe. Regardless of whether it is the Huns or the Tims who wins the league, a poor team will have won it.

The Merse
There isn't any outstanding team in the SPL this season in my opinion. It's quite ridiculous for example, that Hibs could go from November to February without winning in the league and still have a chance of Europe. Regardless of whether it is the Huns or the Tims who wins the league, a poor team will have won it.

A win on Monday and we'd technically only be 2 pts off third.

The league is pish.

Worst Rangers team I can ever remember, which makes it all the sadder that they're still in all the competitions. I think it would be bad for the game if they won the lot.

The saddest thing of all from our point of view is that our team of early 2005 under proper guidance could have dominated this league.

A win on Monday and we'd technically only be 2 pts off third.

The league is pish.

Aberdeen have a realistic chance of going joint 3rd next week if they win at Motherwell. Given they have been honkingly gash all season and manage to take 1 point out of 9 against a similarly honking Hearts team, it just goes further to show how bad the SPL is this season.

A good manager with even 2/3 of the current budget Hearts waste, would romp 3rd place in this league and maybe even challenge the top two. Sadly I doubt that Vlad will ever accept this.....

Mysterion

it's not a good rangers team, but they seem to work and get the results by working as as a team... albeit a poor one.

i am counting my blessings that i will be away for meetings down South when the UEFA cup final is on.:)

alwaysthereinspirit

I hate both OF teams the same but today I want Celtic to win the league. Tomorrow that may change.

I just wish Mad Vlad had let us have a chance to f@*k one of them over while we were qualifying for Europe.

vegas-voss
So are Hibs.

That was chronic.

Not if you read hibs.net they are saying it was a great workmanlike performance and giving them all 7 and 8 in there player ratings.The flair has def been well and truely dumped for Blobby Williamson football(sorry i mean Mixu style footlball);)

maroonlegions
Not if you read hibs.net they are saying it was a great workmanlike performance and giving them all 7 and 8 in there player ratings.The flair has def been well and truely dumped for Blobby Williamson football(sorry i mean Mixu style footlball);)

7 or 8 in their player ratings :confused:, i take it the delusion carries on and stays with them even at matches.:107years:

Boaby Ewing
Worst Rangers team I can ever remember, which makes it all the sadder that they're still in all the competitions. I think it would be bad for the game if they won the lot.

The saddest thing of all from our point of view is that our team of early 2005 under proper guidance could have dominated this league.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying feck about either team's fortunes - but the bit in bold hurts.

Toxteth O'Grady
Doug, they have a chance of winning 4 trophies this season :(

Still in with a chance of losing 3;)

Dirk Diggler

Oh dear.

'Workmanlike' on .net.

Whatever next?

:sad:

They are pish.

Roll on next season.

Charlie-Brown
Oh dear.

'Workmanlike' on .net.

Whatever next?

:sad:

They are pish.

Roll on next season.

I Know Boomtown....whatever happened to they would rather lose than play industrial hoofball like the Hertz.....so much for their principles & football the way it's supposed to be played......The Arsenal of the North ;)

keith1964

Rangers are a poor side , celtic are the worst celtic team for years, workman like is the only word to describe both of them , any team in the league were capable bof beating either of them this year.

Vlad has missed out on a big chance these past 3 years as the ugly sisters have been

The Old Tolbooth

A poor Rangers side that took something like 40 points out of 42 available (I think) which indicates just how poor our league really is, it's also embarrassing that they turned us over 4-0 at home!

Charlie-Brown

Are we to assume that most of the rest of the teams in europe are poor as well then?

Charlie-Brown

You cannot say Rangers are not very good unless by good you mean creative & exciting to watch - they have been as good as most of the teams they have faced this season with 1 or 2 exceptions......they do not compare with some great teams of the past however they 'might' achieve more.

Archived