Talk 107

JamboAl

Can someone tell me if this is a H*bs radio station - or is the number 107 just co-incidental?

portobellojambo1
Can someone tell me if this is a H*bs radio station - or is the number 107 just co-incidental?

Think the number 107 simply relates to its location on the FM frequency. Station is based out at South Gyle, the football talk show is hosted by Mark Donaldson, and there are regular guests from both sides. In comparison with Real Radio Talk 107 is light years ahead (not difficult I know).

Think the number 107 simply relates to its location on the FM frequency. Station is based out at South Gyle, the football talk show is hosted by Mark Donaldson, and there are regular guests from both sides. In comparison with Real Radio Talk 107 is light years ahead (not difficult I know).

Sorry I should have put a smilie in.

portobellojambo1
Sorry I should have put a smilie in.

Nope, I should have realised. Not thinking too straight at the moment, just had screeds of people tramping through the house viewing it (which in itself is a decent thing given the present state of the market, but I would much rather be lying back watching football and/or following what is being said on here).

Its magic compared to Real radio, especially when Mark Donaldson does it on a Friday night, regular contributions by lots of ex Hearts and hibs players. Its just unfortunate they have that ***** Gordon Dallas doing the sports show on other nights, he is a tongue tied liability who makes me scream at the radio with his slavering.

Charlie-Brown

It's part of the Talksport radio network hence the 'Talk' part of their title - the 107 relates to the FM frequency as PJ1 noted above.

rudi must stay
It's part of the Talksport radio network hence the 'Talk' part of their title - the 107 relates to the FM frequency as PJ1 noted above.

aye think it is, that would explain why after 12 it's just Talk Sport

Archived