Photo Developing

Lyns

Does anybody know of anywhere either in Edinburgh or Fife that can develop black and white 35mm film?

The Gasman
Does anybody know of anywhere either in Edinburgh or Fife that can develop black and white 35mm film?

Jessops in Shandwick Place definitely used to, but I'm not sure if the shop survived the recent axe on stores..? :unsure:

Auld Reekin'

Try Cameratiks in Morningside: they're on the way down the hill from Holy Corner, on the r.h.s.. I've never needed them to develop b&w 35mm, but have taken all my colour films there since the camera shop in Morrison Street closed quite a few years ago.

Jessops in Shandwick Place definitely used to, but I'm not sure if the shop survived the recent axe on stores..? :unsure:

According to their website there are no stores in Edinburgh now

Try Cameratiks in Morningside: they're on the way down the hill from Holy Corner, on the r.h.s.. I've never needed them to develop b&w 35mm, but have taken all my colour films there since the camera shop in Morrison Street closed quite a few years ago.

I'll give them a call and see, thanks

Auld Reekin'

I'll give them a call and see, thanks

Whoops - just realised Cameratiks is the camera repair company operating from the same premises... It's actually Camerabase you want: www.camerabase.co.uk , 0131-452-9614, 122 Morningside Road, EH10 4BX.

Coney Island Baby

As well as Cameratiks there's also Trumps on Clerk Street and A+M Imaging just off Newhaven Road. I've had film processed and scanned by both Cameratiks and A+M. Would recommend either but I think A+M are slighly pricier.

Archived