Well done Mickey Cameron

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

An amazing achievement for the Blue Brazil. Well done Mickey. :clap:

tartofmidlothian

Are they staying up? Forgot to watch the result come in. Surely JJ's Pars in the playoff then?

I heart Mickey.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Are they staying up? Forgot to watch the result come in. Surely JJ's Pars in the playoff then?

I heart Mickey.

Yep, Cowden won at Hamilton and Dunfermline lost at home to Airdrie.

tartofmidlothian

Yep, Cowden won at Hamilton and Dunfermline lost at home to Airdrie.

Nice one, huge congratulations to him. For Cowdenbeath that's as big an achievement as getting promotion in the first place.

Midloth_Iain

So JJ undone by one of his superstars in Mickey C.

Now he has to face Paul Hartley in the play offs :curtain:

Colin Cameron - that was some midfield we had that season. Fulton, Salvatori - all amazing footballers.

loveofthegame

Colin Cameron - that was some midfield we had that season. Fulton, Salvatori - all amazing footballers.

And a certain Neil McCann!!

curriehearts

If I wasn't at the Hearts match today I was going to the Cowden match (my second ream). I spent all of the second half watching the Cowden and Dunfermline score updates - great result. Well done Mickey.....and they play some great football

Good news for Mickey.

Have to say though, as much as I love JJ, I hope Paul Hartley is taking his place in the first division next season.

Stuart Lyon

The Blue Brazil are my second tea and I am glad they have avoided the play-offs but the would have been stuffed if Dunfermline hadn't been docked 15 points for going into administration.

Great result for the blue Brazil. Good jambo's in there, Cameron, Lee Makel, and centre forward Lewis Coult. !

tartofmidlothian

JJ = who wants yesterdays papers.

The lad Cameron is on the up.

I've got loads of time for JJ but I don't think anyone would disagree his last spell with us was a last hurrah. Would only have him back as caretaker, ambassador or in an upstairs role.

Got just as much time if not more for Mickey though. I thought months ago that his apprenticeship was doing well but not complete. One promotion can be a flash in the pan but a second season of achievement would seal his reputation for me. Keeping Cowdenbeath in the division has done it, even though the Dunfermline situation made it possible.

Same with Sir Paul, back to back promotions will prove he's ready for the next step. There'll be an irony if they both make their rep by subjecting one of Hearts' best managers to two relegations in a row though.

Boomstick

What's all this second team chat?

I can understand liking a foreign club (including England) because it makes meaningless games in far away leagues interesting but a "second team" in the sfl?

What would you do if they got promoted and played against Hearts?

My 'second team' is Hamilton, as its my Dad's team, but there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I wanted to hammer them every time we played them.

Jambof3tornado

What's all this second team chat?

I can understand liking a foreign club (including England) because it makes meaningless games in far away leagues interesting but a "second team" in the sfl?

What would you do if they got promoted and played against Hearts?

Not every Hearts fan lives in edinburgh so many of us have a 2nd team but Hearts always come 1st.

Archived