Professor.Arturo

What would you prefer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• Rangers win
    • Hibs win
    • Draw

Professor.Arturo

First of all, I do not have a soft spot for the huns, never have, never will!!

Anyway, I want Rangers to win for 2 reasons, if one of the ugly sisters have to win the league, I'd prefer Rangers...just to see those tramps Boruc and Lennon in tears (oh yes, and Strapon)

And 2, I dont want the hobos getting 3rd!.....we'd never hear the fu***** end of it!

200milesfromgorgie

i feel sick, used, and dirty. but rankers for the win, for those points stated by yourself Ratcatcher

The Old Tolbooth

Anyway, I want Rangers to win for 2 reasons, if one of the ugly sisters have to win the league, I'd prefer Rangers...just to see those tramps Boruc and Lennon in tears (oh yes, and Strapon)

And 2, I dont want the hobos getting 3rd!.....we'd never hear the fu***** end of it!

Your second reason alone does it for me mate :)

I couldn't care less which one of the bigot brothers wins the league, I just hope that whoever loses it, does so in the most controversial and hurtful manner imaginable, and their fans spend the entire summer shut down hurting like hell!

Dirk Diggler

Much like many of the polls that seem to be appearing on JKB lately, It's a no brainer.

FTH.

Always.

maroonlegions

rankgers win for me FTH no matter who they are playing.:107years:;)

BangkokHearts

A draw could prevent all the possible nightmare scenarios listed above and satisfy my dislike of both football clubs.

TimeBandit

I have Glasgow filth to win on my coupon so its them for me..

Also have them to win treble with Man Utd to win league and champions league.. ?2 acc..

Also FTH..

inspector
Much like many of the polls that seem to be appearing on JKB lately, It's a no brainer.

FTH.

Always.

Correct. If they scraped 3rd, we'd never hear the end of it. Much as I hate the weeg, my hatred of the hobos knows no bounds.

jambojim52

Have to agree with much of this, however I would add if Hubs were to play the martians, I always want them to lose.

Archived