Edinburgh City Ultras

Prince Buaben

mahgrassyshoes

Hope we're not playing them in the Ronnie swan cup again, it will be like Bridge of Doom all over again.

I go to EOS football... Half the time is a snooze fest..... Basing themselves on Juventus... !!

londonjambo

Hope we're not playing them in the Ronnie swan cup again, it will be like Bridge of Doom all over again.

That was Spartans, was it not ?

"The hooligans invaded a McDonald?s restaurant by jumping on to tables and chanting." :what:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"The hooligans invaded a McDonald?s restaurant by jumping on to tables and chanting." :what:

I'm loving it.

SpikeDudley

I'd been to a couple of games where they were present. They were harmless - just a bunch of young lads having fun.

Whoever made the decision at City to ban them really has to take a look at themselves - for the first time ever they have people attending the matches and what do they do? - they ban them!

Scottish football in a nutshell!

:vrface:

Pre-pubescent non-descripts. Too shan even for section(ed) 43. :vrface:

Maiden Gorgie

Those Hibs fans sitting in front of "the pyro show" look a little pale. :(

Looks like i-Robot

Prince Buaben

Pre-pubescent non-descripts. Too shan even for section(ed) 43. :vrface:

That will be the ambition of them when they grow up.

Prince Buaben

Those Hibs fans sitting in front of "the pyro show" look a little pale. :(

:lol: :lol:

should bring them to tynie more reasonable priced tickets and we could get this type of atmosphere (unbelievable its only 105 people hahaha!!)

Kind of ridiculous this gets attention though, hibs fans invaded asda after the semi against falkirk which evidently is worse than singing in mc donalds

I'd been to a couple of games where they were present. They were harmless - just a bunch of young lads having fun.

Whoever made the decision at City to ban them really has to take a look at themselves - for the first time ever they have people attending the matches and what do they do? - they ban them!

Scottish football in a nutshell!

As someone who goes to a good number of City games, and going by the club's statement (>>HERE<<), I think the decision was down to two things: Cost and being told by the Police/Landlord to stop them getting in. From what I gather, the extra that was coming in, was going out again for security/police.

It was great that they added some atmosphere as the usual 50 or so fans barely make a noise. To double the crowd and have them with drums et al wasnt too bad. Abusing the Spartans fans was fair game as well I say. :lol:

The EEN article is a bit embarrassing. They were hardly 'thugs' and nor were they 'yobs'. A bit of trivial sensationalism.

How does anyone become a supporter of that club ?

Do their parents not give them the numbers of the buses that pass Tynecastle...............must be great at school........what did you do............... I went to watch Edinburgh City in a public park.

Still great enthusiasm shown and I suppose it gets them out the house... and to be fair to them hardly look like thugs compared to some walking the streets.

That video is genuinely mine.... :sob:

:rofl:

Some night out you had!

:rofl:

Some night out you had!

It wasn't supposed to be a memorable night out. I was watching my brother play for City and then took a video of the fans. Apologies.

john brownlee

just as well it wasn't at firrhill for an under17 game....... oh hang where was the roitin' and fightin'

to me I might me wrong but was it not just good fun and banter.......... again it the polis taken the easy way out the game in scoootlan is diein' and nobody is there to give mouth to mouth...and revieve a corpse ...in fact it's too late rigor mortice has already set in

Pretty sad actually.

Certainly worse things these lads could be doing. Give them a break. As others have said its the reason the game in scotland is on its knees. Perhaps the positives could be that it might show if we took a few leafs out the germans books, and offered free transport/cheap tickets to youths then there are some out there who would take that opportunity?

More noise than your average tynie game

Sadly this is true! Fair play to them for turning up and vocally supporting their team.

Sadly this is true! Fair play to them for turning up and vocally supporting their team.

Do they actually support them though? From some replies it seems as though they just tagged onto a lower ranking team where tickets would be cheap.

I bet they wouldn't mess with this guy though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I

The video, your username and signature combined :rofl: :rofl: . Went to QPR vs Newcastle at St James Park (in the away end) and they started singing that. Can't find any videos of the chant anywhere though.

It wasn't supposed to be a memorable night out. I was watching my brother play for City and then took a video of the fans. Apologies.

Shan excuse, part of the "ultras" NAP :jj:

gordon_hmfc

I played in a few games when the Ultras were there and the decision to ban them is ridiculous.

They got behind the team for the whole game, which gave the players a big lift.

Now it's back to playing in front of 30 odd people with no atmosphere.

Archived