To love a traitor.

Lochend Brazil

Lochend Brazil

As the wee team have gracefully accepted the return of Ihun the Finger Murray and rumoured return of Deeks the Golden Child Rearend. Wonder if our fans would be so easily sucked in with the return of say Andy the Knee Webster or would we hope that the traitor rotted in a dark hole.

The latter.

We don't have their "class" though.

Class being a carer leaving his handicapped pal to run on the pitch. Class being throwing coins at your own players. Class being throwing a cup of coffee at another human being. Went too far there didn't I?

Described a hobo as a human being.

Sorry.

;)

mattyw_1874
So was Robbo a traitor?

He left and returned.

More like Captain Jack Sparrow.. he done wrong but he was a legend anyways ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
More like Captain Jack Sparrow.. he done wrong but he was a legend anyways ;)

Perhaps, may hibs fans "remember the day they, nearly stopped Robbo scoring";)

mattyw_1874
Perhaps, may hibs fans "remember the day they, nearly stopped Robbo scoring";)

The names Robertson... Captain John Robertson :107years:

The latter.

We don't have their "class" though.

Class being a carer leaving his handicapped pal to run on the pitch. Class being throwing coins at your own players. Class being throwing a cup of coffee at another human being. Went too far there didn't I?

Described a hobo as a human being.

Sorry.

;)

Lol, quality post man.

PresidentRomanov
So was Robbo a traitor?

He left and returned.

Robbo scored alot of goals for Hearts, but as a person, he is probably the most two faced, self centred , sleekit character's, you get ever have the misfortune to meet.

I still can't understand why people still think he's a Hearts supporter, even after his cringworthy attempts to talk himself up for the Hibs managers job :mad:

He'd work for Osama Bin Laden if the money was right :mad:

Dougie Masterton
Robbo scored alot of goals for Hearts, but as a person, he is probably the most two faced, self centred , sleekit character's, you get ever have the misfortune to meet.

I still can't understand why people still think he's a Hearts supporter, even after his cringworthy attempts to talk himself up for the Hibs managers job :mad:

So would i. ;)

Guest juvehearts
So would i. ;)

and me too.

hell id take the hibs job if it was offered to me & then happly steer them into relegation :107years::107years::107years:

super_vlad

all players are different, i would hate webster to return to hearts, i hope the judas ******* never plays football again! but i would welcome hartley back even tho he has worn that top !

I would have Webster back before Hartley

on the same note a traitor or turncoat seems to get a better treatment by his own fans

Its the back against the wall mentality

Guest S.U.S.S.

Have met John a number of times and if you dont think he cares about Hearts and the fans you must have met someone else called John Robertson.

TyphoonJambo

Can't believe anyone can come on a Hearts site and slag of the "Hammer of the Hibs" Robbo needs to feed his kids, he is a profesional and should not be ripped apart for looking for a job in football, even at the Hobos. Who was it who said, "Only the rich can afford morals". Robbo, true Jambo legend. If you have any problems remembering that, contact londonjambo and search his archives. I am sure that would keep your lame misguided brain occupied for a long tme.:evilno::evilno:

hmfc4eva2

A smell a Hobbo in JKB :evilno:

gorgie rd eh11

Met and spoke to Robbo on many occasions. Your description couldn't be further from the truth.

MacDonald Jardine
I would have Webster back before Hartley

on the same note a traitor or turncoat seems to get a better treatment by his own fans

Its the back against the wall mentality

Really?

Hartley never made any secret about being a Tim.

He didn't shaft us the way Webster did.

chester copperpot

People that have left hearts that I'd have return. Just go under the words Traitor (In some people's eyes) and see If I'd take them back.

Skacel - Aye

Webster - Naw (he's the biggest traitor IMO, ability wise though, Aye)

Pressley - Naw (due to ability these days)

Hartley - Aye

Bednar - Naw

RockyBalboa

You took (a finished) Neil McCann back.

If players have a lot to offer clubs it would be stupid to cut there noses off just because they left before. Im glad Murray is back as he is a quality player as is Riordan. :cool:

Charlie-Brown

I never understood why Pressley's kids trotted out at Parkhead in Celtic strips?

Anyway Andrius Velicka is the only recent ex-player who has described Hearts as 'his team' and publicly said he'd like to return.

MacDonald Jardine
You took (a finished) Neil McCann back.

If players have a lot to offer clubs it would be stupid to cut there noses off just because they left before. Im glad Murray is back as he is a quality player as is Riordan. :cool:

McCann didn't stab Hearts in the back. In fact he signed a new contract just before he left that meant Hearts got a transfer fee for him.

RockyBalboa
McCann didn't stab Hearts in the back. In fact he signed a new contract just before he left that meant Hearts got a transfer fee for him.

Cool. To be fair there hasnt been any fairly decent players that have left Hearts under freedom of contract. Makes you wonder how the debt got that much (this isnt a sly dig) and we have cut it when a few players have left for nothing. We could have had another ?10mill in transfer fees.

Archived