Tyre fitters

bertracoon

Anyone know any good (cheap, dodgy or otherwise) tyre fitters who could do me a deal on changing over four tyres? Mobile or ideally West Edinburgh

Matthew Le Tissier

Try National on Stevenson road. Used to work for them and they always used todo a good deal.

H mobile tyre fitting. Based in West Lothian but travels all over.

Google will give you his mobile number.

Henry has a done a couple of jobs for me in the past and does a lot of work for a garage I use.

Jambof3tornado

Kwick Lube in Abbeyhill are very efficient and cheap. Take both our cars there and always impressed.

Kwick lube sounds like something anne summers would sell!!!

Fair deal autos on fords road. Do really cheap part worns and one of the cheapest for new tyres.

Ask for Ryan.

Tell him Steven from the council gave you his name and demand much cheapness

Jambof3tornado

Problem with part worns is they frequently come off crashed cars and you have no idea how good they are. Fine if your toddling around slowly but 70 on the bypass with somebody elses used rubber holding me to the road......no ta!!

jambogaz1968

Fair deal autos on fords road. Do really cheap part worns and one of the cheapest for new tyres.

Ask for Ryan.

Tell him Steven from the council gave you his name and demand much cheapness

I agree with the bigman, been thr a couple o times, but I'm sure Ryan has moved somewhere else, not sure as he has changed his number.

Kwick Lube in Abbeyhill are very efficient and cheap. Take both our cars there and always impressed.

quality used today well please cheapest i could find by a good 30 quid :10900:

Archived