2 Kids found dead in Glasgow

monkfish1979

chester copperpot
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7382496.stm

How does stuff like this happen? Terrible.

Seriously man, this incident happened about 2 mins from my house, has put the fear of god into all of us. I have kids aged 2 and 6, and right now its sickened me to my stomach.

Currently there's an air police helicopter touring the area, and there's been dozens and dozens of police cars in the area today.

JennyJambo

God knows what has happened as it doesn't say yet but no doubt it'll be another story that makes us all shake our heads in disbelief.

Poor wee souls. Horrible.

Miller Jambo 60
Seriously man, this incident happened about 2 mins from my house, has put the fear of god into all of us. I have kids aged 2 and 6, and right now its sickened me to my stomach.

Currently there's an air police helicopter touring the area, and there's been dozens and dozens of police cars in the area today.

Sad Andy cant cope with this.

Another case of people losing it in this great society.

SO MUCH FOR SOCIAL SERVICES.

NOT a HAPPY MAN .

chester copperpot
Sad Andy cant cope with this.

Another case of people losing it in this great society.

SO MUCH FOR SOCIAL SERVICES.

NOT a HAPPY MAN .

Doug, this has happened on my doorstep, and it has scared the sheeite out of me and the missus. Will not be letting my wee lad over the door until I hear what has happened.

Apparently some news being released at 23.15

stawberry2

How any person can do that do two small children is sickinig, my hearts goes out to the family , my friend lost two kids that age in a fire (1984) the pain never goes away , i know what happened is differenet the pain is the same . they in a better place now not that helps the family as they will want them near , sad sad.

chester copperpot

I hope this aint true, but the rumour in the village just now that the 2 kids found dead is in relation to a drugs war thats happening through here. Apparently some guy got his head sawn off with a big machete last weekend, and this may be the result of revenge.

Hope to god, didn't think drug dealers stooped that low. The Helicopter is still moving around outside, so they must be looking for something. The car park they found the wee lads in is right next to the Campsie Golf Club, which is a pretty secluded area.

stawberry2
I hope this aint true, but the rumour in the village just now that the 2 kids found dead is in relation to a drugs war thats happening through here. Apparently some guy got his head sawn off with a big machete last weekend, and this may be the result of revenge.

Hope to god, didn't think drug dealers stooped that low. The Helicopter is still moving around outside, so they must be looking for something. The car park they found the wee lads in is right next to the Campsie Golf Club, which is a pretty secluded area.

if thats the case i`m sorry,the person or persons that have done this need to be taken outside and shot, its not the kids fault thier family is involved in drugs :evilno:

chester copperpot
if thats the case i`m sorry,the person or persons that have done this need to be taken outside and shot, its not the kids fault thier family is involved in drugs :evilno:

It cannot be true, as there's been a male who was at the scene taken to Glasgow's Royal Infirmary who is being detained by police just now. I suppose more info will come out throughout the night.

It cannot be true, as there's been a male who was at the scene taken to Glasgow's Royal Infirmary who is being detained by police just now. I suppose more info will come out throughout the night.

Not that it's my place to speculate, but it is always possible that the person responsible was well known to the children. I guess we won't know until the police make some kind of information available to the media.

chester copperpot
Not that it's my place to speculate, but it is always possible that the person responsible was well known to the children. I guess we won't know until the police make some kind of information available to the media.

Yes, and the sooner the better, so all the parents in the area can stop worrying about their kids. I'm buggering off to my mum and dads in Edinburgh tomorrow, as want to get out of the place for the day.

A sad sad day through here today. I was actually out walking the kids at 4ish near the woods that this car park runs, and heard lots, and I mean lots of police cars and ambulance's screaming along the road really fast. When the helicopter came out, I just knew it was going to be loss of life.

hughesie27

What the hell would a 6 year old and a two year old be doing alone in a carpark?

Likely that it was somebody they knew.

jamboinglasgow

very sad thing to hear, I have a two year old nephew and if anything like that happened I would be devastated and inconsolable, my heart goes out to the family.

If it's drug dealers it is a very sad thing that they stoop so low as to kill two small boys who know nothing of drugs. I know its an over reaction but if that was the case I would be in faviour of armed police going in and shooting all those drug dealers, they offer society nothing but pain and harm.

It may be something else, could be a relative with mental problems who in their mind saw this as some sort of way such as a sucide where they felt they had to kill the kids as well.

p.s. If you are hearing Strathclydes helecopter that means I will hear it when it lands, I live about 200m from the helepad so can get quite noisey at times. But its worth it if they are doing important things like this.

What the hell would a 6 year old and a two year old be doing alone in a carpark?

Likely that it was somebody they knew.

Dont think they were alone in a carpark.

Just a guess here,but reckon the father involved,conflict with the mother of the kids and for whatever reasons he has decided to take his own life,but sadly took his kids with him.

The Old Tolbooth

***** Andy, thats quite scary mate!

It really kinda hits home when things like that happen on your doorstep mate, I'd move back through here if I were you!

Goose Baxter
very sad thing to hear, I have a two year old nephew and if anything like that happened I would be devastated and inconsolable, my heart goes out to the family.

If it's drug dealers it is a very sad thing that they stoop so low as to kill two small boys who know nothing of drugs. I know its an over reaction but if that was the case I would be in faviour of armed police going in and shooting all those drug dealers, they offer society nothing but pain and harm.

It may be something else, could be a relative with mental problems who in their mind saw this as some sort of way such as a sucide where they felt they had to kill the kids as well.

p.s. If you are hearing Strathclydes helecopter that means I will hear it when it lands, I live about 200m from the helepad so can get quite noisey at times. But its worth it if they are doing important things like this.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1314928,00.html

Bit more of an update for you JG, A man has been held in conection with it.

Goose Baxter
***** Andy, thats quite scary mate!

It really kinda hits home when things like that happen on your doorstep mate, I'd move back through here if I were you!

Very true in what you are saying there, i am not the kind of person who looks into deaths on the news say in London, but when that school boy went missing in livingston and they found him dead next to the m8, it was weird. It freaks you out when things like this happen on your door step. you dont think to your self, God this could never happen in Livingston, and when it does, as you say it hits home what has happened.

stawberry2

No one will ever know what has happened , hope to god the kids never knew what was going on really don`t want to think about it to be honest,

Goose Baxter

Says on the front of the news paper that the 2 boys where brothers and they were found 'gassed' in their dads car!

Very very sad if the father has taken the 2 lives of theses boys!!

Sick *******

monkfish1979

If that's true, man, whoever's responsible is complete and utter slime. Wonder how long he/she'll last in prison when they other inmates find out why they're there? Raging.

chester copperpot
If that's true, man, whoever's responsible is complete and utter slime. Wonder how long he/she'll last in prison when they other inmates find out why they're there? Raging.

Its defo not true mate, had it confirmed this morning that it was nothing to do with drugs. Apparently the local scaremongerers went into overdrive last night, and there was numerous rumours flying about. This was just one of them.

Thank god. Still a terrible tragedy, but the most believable now is the one of a dad losing the plot and gassing his 2 kids, before trying to do the same to himself.

Tams bird

Dad must have really desperate to do something like that to his children...

hughesie27

At least he wasn't doing it to hurt them. He clearly thought it was the better choice to make but if he has gassed them in his car then he obviously wanted to do it.....''humanely''

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
At least he wasn't doing it to hurt them. He clearly thought it was the better choice to make but if he has gassed them in his car then he obviously wanted to do it.....''humanely''

Eh?! :eek:

The Old Tolbooth

Is there such a thing as humanely gassing your kids? :confused:

I think I know what you meant, it just didn't come across very well mate.

hughesie27

See those speech marks and elipses. They are there for a reason.

CO (comes out of the exhaust) kills you painlessly and quickly. You pretty much fall asleep.

davemclaren
See those speech marks and elipses. They are there for a reason.

CO (comes out of the exhaust) kills you painlessly and quickly. You pretty much fall asleep.

Yes, but you are paralysed yet conscious for a long time. If that's 'humane' then you have some strange standards.

maroonlegions

R.I.P the kids , fecking sick twisted evil feck wits that harm children , they are nothing but gutter life and low life's, makes you wonder if bringing back hanging would deter these w*******.

coppercrutch

Does anything good ever happen in Glasgow. Every Monday on Reporting Scotland there is yet another murder (Or many) in that hole.

chester copperpot

An update from someone I know in Strathclyde police.

This could be classed a sub judicy and could also be incorrect. Please do not speculate on the cause and reason behind the deaths please.

davemclaren
An update from someone I know in Strathclyde police.

How could someone do that to any kid, far less their own? :sad:

chester copperpot
How could someone do that to any kid, far less their own? :sad:

Totally agree, if me and the missus ever split up, thats the only part of her I'd want to keep.

jamboinheaven

my little cousin commited suicide in his car when he was 21 i still wonder what went through his mind to do that,so you cant call anyone sick they need help and obviously dont get it

chester copperpot
:eek:

Just found out the kids dad was an agent at my work....

Jesus.

Its defo not true mate, had it confirmed this morning that it was nothing to do with drugs. Apparently the local scaremongerers went into overdrive last night, and there was numerous rumours flying about. This was just one of them.

Which you surely added to by posting it on a public forum? :confused:

Anyway, RIP to the kids.

No one will ever know what has happened

How not? The father is still alive.

How not? The father is still alive.

Serious burns I think. Much over 60% and he will die in a few weeks.

Much the same as the terrorist who tried to blow up Glasgow airport last year.

Archived