Lynx shower gel

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

Anyone else think that too much shower gel comes out at one time? Leaving a lot of it to fall on the floor? Maybe I'm just ****e at pouring it out but this happened every time I use it and not with others :evilno:

Anyone else the same?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Thank you Rocky.

I now know I'm not having the worst Saturday night in Edinburgh. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anyone else think that too much shower gel comes out at one time? Leaving a lot of it to fall on the floor? Maybe I'm just ****e at pouring it out but this happened every time I use it and not with others :evilno:

Anyone else the same?

..................................[Tumbleweed]

The most boring conversation starter i have ever heard. :confused:

cosanostra

Have you ever bought the neon blue one that is half moisturiser and sits in two distinct layers in the bottle meaning you have to shake it before scooshing because if you don't, you get a handful of watery, blue, moisturisery stuff and no shower gel?

What a stupid idea. Why can't it come already mixed if they insist in putting moisturiser in there?

Really pis$es on my chips.

davemclaren
Have you ever bought the neon blue one that is half moisturiser and sits in two distinct layers in the bottle meaning you have to shake it before scooshing because if you don't, you get a handful of watery, blue, moisturisery stuff and no shower gel?

What a stupid idea. Why can't it come already mixed if they insist in putting moisturiser in there?

Really pis$es on my chips.

Real men don't moisturise... :whistling:

Thank you Rocky.

I now know I'm not having the worst Saturday night in Edinburgh. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No, I am. After the football results I spent three hours transcribing interviews, I just got out of an hour long bath, having a quick read of JKB followed by little shot of Pacman before I spent the rest of the night reading to try and finish my dissertation.

RockyBalboa

Haha, cheers lads!

It's in between the good bits of the snooker :)

Nobodys answered the question though so I guess I'm the only 1 :mad:

RockyBalboa
I agree Rocky, too much does come out. And it's pish anyway.

It is pish, but being this time of year (Birthday month) I have used up all my box set body wash and using the basics! I used it for the first time for ages today and remembered how much comes out and its a half a bottle per shower job nearly and how lynx fans must get well ripped off!

God knows why Im rantin over this! :mad:

Therapist
I used it for the first time for ages today

Smelly hobo.

Eckauskas

F.C.U.K.

Never touch Lynx, apart from when I have no other spray left.

suprisingly the lynx hangover shower gels actually work... or they help at least.

The Doctor

I hate shower gel.

Why can't I buy a decent bar of soap? I was in Boots last week looking for soap and my choice was Imperial Leather or something made with sea salt. I could have had any of a choice of about 600 shower gels in all the colours imaginable, containing any amount of fruit, herbs or aphrodisiacs.

I don't like Imperial Leather, I ate some when I was three and the smell has made me feel sick ever since and I don't fancy salty soap, there's just something not right about rubbing yourself with salty stuff in the shower.

What happened to Zest?

Can you still buy carbolic anywhere?

Actually there are two soaps I like, Cidal and Dettol, but they're very hard to find. Why don't supermarkets carry a decent selection of bars of soap anymore?

I also like coal tar soap, but my wife hates the smell of that, so that's out.

Who's having the most boring night now?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I like coal tar soap, it reminds me of being at my grans as a bairn

hughesie27
I hate shower gel.

Why can't I buy a decent bar of soap? I was in Boots last week looking for soap and my choice was Imperial Leather or something made with sea salt. I could have had any of a choice of about 600 shower gels in all the colours imaginable, containing any amount of fruit, herbs or aphrodisiacs.

I don't like Imperial Leather, I ate some when I was three and the smell has made me feel sick ever since and I don't fancy salty soap, there's just something not right about rubbing yourself with salty stuff in the shower.

What happened to Zest?

Can you still buy carbolic anywhere?

Actually there are two soaps I like, Cidal and Dettol, but they're very hard to find. Why don't supermarkets carry a decent selection of bars of soap anymore?

I also like coal tar soap, but my wife hates the smell of that, so that's out.

Who's having the most boring night now?

Why do you hate shower gel?

The Doctor
Why do you hate shower gel?

You squirt it on your hand, half of it runs off right away, you try to slather what's left across your chest and it runs down over your gut and away down the plug hole. It's like trying to juggle egg yolks. And how are you supposed to wash your arse? It's just not right.

Now there is a simple answer, squirt it onto a sponge, but then you're left with the problem of rinsing all the soap out of the sponge at the end, cos if you don't the sponge goes all gooey inside. Besides I don't like sponges, I never feel clean after sponging myself down. I don't feel like they clean you, they just move the soap from one part of you to another, like a yellow squeegee. And I especially don't like washing my arse with a sponge.

What's wrong with a good old fashioned bar of soap?

cosanostra
You squirt it on your hand, half of it runs off right away, you try to slather what's left across your chest and it runs down over your gut and away down the plug hole. It's like trying to juggle egg yolks. And how are you supposed to wash your arse? It's just not right.

Now there is a simple answer, squirt it onto a sponge, but then you're left with the problem of rinsing all the soap out of the sponge at the end, cos if you don't the sponge goes all gooey inside. Besides I don't like sponges, I never feel clean after sponging myself down. I don't feel like they clean you, they just move the soap from one part of you to another, like a yellow squeegee. And I especially don't like washing my arse with a sponge.

Funniest post of the day.

Get with the times bro.

Fast food, fast cars, fast washing.

Shower gel is designed to eliminate the unnecessary soaping time.

The Doctor
Get with the times bro.

Fast food, fast cars, fast washing.

Shower gel is designed to eliminate the unnecessary soaping time.

I like to take my time over washing, if I want to spend 10 minutes washing myself I should be allowed. However I should be allowed to vary the speed of washing certain areas if the fancy takes me and I should be allowed to wash those areas repeatedly at speed without anyone casting any aspersions.

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm with the Doc on this one.

Shower gel is cr@p - overpriced, useless gunk, half of any bottle washing unused down the plughole. It might well be fashionable (!??!), but when did that ever make anything actually good?

And whilst I'm having a grump, what's going on with iced cider?

Mass-produced cider in this country has been over-gassed, chemically sweetened muck for years. Drop a few cubes of ice water in it and slap it on tellie a lot and I'm expected to believe it's suddenly become drinkable?

:oopsoops: I'm tired now.

Nothing. Liquid soap has one purpose and one purpose only - to increase profits for the manufacturers and retailers.

Solid soap is where it's at. Chateau U abandoned yon gel guff some months ago and returned to old-fashioned values.

f01507_dt.jpg

I feel i spend to much time on kickback. So having a shower this morning and i get the lynx shower gel bottle sqeez it and was thinking "that post on kickback was right, what a waste too much has come out"

Far to much time on kickback.

ArmiyaRomanova

Get with the times, poop soap is obviously where it's at...

poop_soap.png

Smells of cappuchino, apparently.:confused:

Ivan Drago
I feel i spend to much time on kickback. So having a shower this morning and i get the lynx shower gel bottle sqeez it and was thinking "that post on kickback was right, what a waste too much has come out"

Far to much time on kickback.

:laugh:

BoJack Horseman

That's where those things come in handy. I don't know what they're called, i'll try find a picture, hang on...

These things.

ehero.jpg

Don't need too much shower gel on it, it lathers it all up, nae bother washing your arse with that, just give it a good rinse after. Bobs yer uncle.

Tams bird

I had to use Lynx today as I forgot to get my own yesterday :sad: Hope I dont smell like a man today ...

BoJack Horseman
I had to use Lynx today as I forgot to get my own yesterday :sad: Hope I dont smell like a man today ...

You do.

I prefer to use soap to wash and then I use a shower gel that moisturises!

Best of both worlds :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I prefer to use soap to wash and then I use a shower gel that moisturises!

Best of both worlds :)

Moisturising is gay.

Fact ;)

Pears Soap is the brand of choice at our gaff.

Not a fan of shower gel. No matter how much I rinse, I always feel greasy after using it. :sad:

Pears Soap - cleans to the squeak! :)

Era Macaroons

Pears Soap - cleans to the squeak! :)

:eek:surley too much information

I concur though, definatley feel better using soap bar;)

Archived