Tynie tours

gingerjambo190512

gingerjambo190512

It was in the sun today reporting on how hearts are doing tours of tynecastle, and how there will be never seen before photos and pennants etc.

A few years back i got a tour of Hampden the tour guide was telling us that Hearts and Queens park are the best documented clubs in scotland, so there must be a lot of interesting memorabilia to put on display.

Hopefully the tours will start before we have to hand bag the scottish cup

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The Scottish Cup is there by the looks of it.

:verysmug:

edit: replica of the 98 Scottish Cup.

Hearts Heritage

edit: replica of the 98 Scottish Cup.

As opposed to the 1872 Version?

How is their actually a replica of the SC in there?

Slightly off topic, but I don't think Craigiboy has been reading the grammar related threads in the Shed ::troll:::'>

Anyway I would have thought there'd be a replica permanently on show for the purpose of tours etc.

Slightly off topic, but I don't think Craigiboy has been reading the grammar related threads in the Shed br=

Anyway I would have thought there'd be a replica permanently on show for the purpose of tours etc.

:sob:

I'm normally so good anaw. They're goes my rep.

Hearts Heritage

Is that Alan McLaren in pic 52 ?

Putting the beef on if it is

Yes

Gary Locke, Scott Crabbe and Alan

Were doing a light hearted 'knowing me knowing you ' quiz at the end.

KilbrideJambo

I was at the launch last night - it was great, although it was a truncated tour as the official one will last around 75 minutes I believe. Also I wasn't sure how the WW1 McCrae's story is going to be weaved in, although I think it is terrific that this will be an aspect of the tour which is aimed at the curriculum and be free for schools.

SirRudolphofSkacel

?6 it says on hearts FC for the tour.

That's great value, I would happily have paid ?15 -?20 for the priviledge.

bigis semiauskas

Yes

Gary Locke, Scott Crabbe and Alan

Were doing a light hearted 'knowing me knowing you ' quiz at the end.

where about in the stadium is the display?....forgot about that pony strip,great top.

Is that Alan McLaren in pic 52 ?

Putting the beef on if it is

Still manages to play for the legends. Turns a bit redder than he did before tho :10900:

Hearts Heritage

where about in the stadium is the display?....forgot about that pony strip,great top.

The cabinet is in an 'unused' corridor below the Director's Suite.

Hearts Heritage

Booked in for tomorrow.

Eager to see the new display.

I should be there as well taking some photos. If so come and say hello.

oh ah grantona

The SC is back I think.

Im pretty sure the real Scottish cup has never left hampden since being returned from Hearts after 1998, so they are all replicas of the real thing.

Maroon Sailor

I should be there as well taking some photos. If so come and say hello.

Do you have to book in ?

Can't just turn up ?

Fantastic. I've been to a few stadium tours now but can't wait to do the one stadium tour which really means something to me.

Had an unofficial tour a few years back (I went all sadsack and took photos of the set piece instructions in the changing rooms and all sorts) but a formal tour should be brilliant.

Sounds like an awful lot of work has been put into it, well done to Big Hearts and everyone else who helped. :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, what on earth did Victor Hugo do to get themselves on the big acknowledgements list?!

Was at this today with the wife & kids.

We all thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd seen some parts of the ground previously but to get into other areas was brilliant. The new display looks very smart & is a credit to Big Hearts and all who have worked on it.

:thumbsup:

Great photo opportunities all over the place for the kids. :lol:

Tour1.jpg

londonjambo

Fantastic. I've been to a few stadium tours now but can't wait to do the one stadium tour which really means something to me.

Had an unofficial tour a few years back (I went all sadsack and took photos of the set piece instructions in the changing rooms and all sorts) but a formal tour should be brilliant.

Sounds like an awful lot of work has been put into it, well done to Big Hearts and everyone else who helped. :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, what on earth did Victor Hugo do to get themselves on the big acknowledgements list?!

They sponsored it ... GC

Archived