Bazza's bookings

Boof

Anybody have any idea where I'd find out how often Sir Bazza-Ned of Govan has been cautioned in (a) domestic and (B) European fixtures this season?

Thanking you in advance.

0 SPL fixtures, 1 cup fixture, 3 European.

quality stats... for a player who gets stuck in he does all right in the spl eh.....

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Seriously? He hasn't been booked in the league this season? A central midfield player who has hardly missed a game - not one mistimed tackle or show of dissent. That is damning.

Does that set of statistics come with a 100% cast-iron guarantee - or better still, gotta link?

Cheers Chris.

Oh buggeration...also any idea where I'd find out how many games he's played (a) and (B) as above?

freddiemac

i can remember at pittodrie he had the guy by the throat on the touchline right in front of the referee and his assistant , he got off with a "don't do that barry" from the ref. at the same time players from d utd ,hibs and hearts were seeing red for lifting their hands . the consistancy with ferguson in europe is on par with many rangers and celtic players .

these players very rarely get sent off or booked in the spl, but the rules change when they play each other or in europe ,e.g rangers 1 red card in games other than europe or against celtic.

rest assured there was uproar when Mculloch was sent of at pittodrie for assaulting severin. Smith complained about the assistant getting involved.

Miller Jambo 60
i can remember at pittodrie he had the guy by the throat on the touchline right in front of the referee and his assistant , he got off with a "don't do that barry" from the ref. at the same time players from d utd ,hibs and hearts were seeing red for lifting their hands . the consistancy with ferguson in europe is on par with many rangers and celtic players .

these players very rarely get sent off or booked in the spl, but the rules change when they play each other or in europe ,e.g rangers 1 red card in games other than europe or against celtic.

rest assured there was uproar when Mculloch was sent of at pittodrie for assaulting severin. Smith complained about the assistant getting involved.

BARRY IS A WEEGIE STINK

colinmaroon

In passing, where was he on Thursday night?

Never saw him!

How to avoid bookings in Europe - HIDE!!!

NB That's a rhetorical question!!!

Ron Burgundy

But after the AGM we all laughed and agreed that there was no Old Firm bias and that Rodney was talking balls.

But after the AGM we all laughed and agreed that there was no Old Firm bias and that Rodney was talking balls.

I think for the most part everyone agreed with the actual words used by Roman. What everyone disagreed with was the context in which he used them. Failure to win the league by a point can be blamed on biased officiating, failure to reach the top six and having a debt exceeding ?30 million cannot.

Ron Burgundy
I think for the most part everyone agreed with the actual words used by Roman. What everyone disagreed with was the context in which he used them. Failure to win the league by a point can be blamed on biased officiating, failure to reach the top six and having a debt exceeding ?30 million cannot.

Either they cheat or they do not.

Our debt is irrelevant.

He also should hvae been booked at Tynie for his reaction after he fouled Mikoliunas, right in front of the ref he got right in Miko's face. It amazes me that he has 4 bookings this season, and yet Kevin Thompson has 19.

In passing, where was he on Thursday night?

Never saw him!

How to avoid bookings in Europe - HIDE!!!

NB That's a rhetorical question!!!

Kinda irony here .........

You dont need to see him to be the messiah (......in Rangers eyes). ;)

screams in the ref's face every week.

chops down players left right and centre.

no bookings all season.

the SPL is a fecking joke.

i can remember at pittodrie he had the guy by the throat on the touchline right in front of the referee and his assistant.

he got booked that day, the ref was too scared to send him for that!

No, he didn't - hence the accusations of ref-incompetence (at best).

on the same subject

Yesterday Barry Robson shoves over a motherwell player

Not a word said to him

Get the feeling if that was another teams player booking maybe a sending off

Janny at easter road rings a bell

Miller Jambo 60
on the same subject

Yesterday Barry Robson shoves over a motherwell player

Not a word said to him

Get the feeling if that was another teams player booking maybe a sending off

Janny at easter road rings a bell

Would love to hit Robson with a 2 foot slide tackle.

He is a CELTIC minger hate him.

IMA MAROON

I think you are right. That is how I remember it.

Trained One
I think you are right. That is how I remember it.

Hutton and Adam were the only Rangers players booked, along with McCulloch's straight red.

Barry should have been atleast booked for his involvement in the McCulloch assault on Severin.....and how he escaped after placing his hand on the Aberdeen players wind-pipe on the touchline is beyond me.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=230524&&cc=5739

He gets away with murder in the SPL........not in europe with unbiased officials.

jambojim52

In the game today, Hubs player walks away with the ball in his hand,( something saint Barry does week in week out) Saint Bazza grabs him with both arms, nothing said.Commentaor, Barry getting a wee bit frustrated:evilno:

Rick Grimes
Either they cheat or they do not.

Our debt is irrelevant.

given the actual question that was asked, no its not.

JamboBazualdo

When Rangers play Barry Ferguson IS the referee so he can't book himself can he? how dare anyone give a decision without his say so.

Archived