PS3 Wireless

Jambonairn

Guys,

Can anyone help with getting online with my PS3. I work with a wireless router in the flat. When I check whether or not this is connected in Network settings it says that is connected and the strength is anything from 60 -90%.

However when I try to go 'online' using singstar (It's my womans not mine...honestly!!) PS3 version it says that i have no connection?

Anyone know why this may be? Help/advice or even a site for troubleshooting qwould be much appreciated.

JN

Guys,

Can anyone help with getting online with my PS3. I work with a wireless router in the flat. When I check whether or not this is connected in Network settings it says that is connected and the strength is anything from 60 -90%.

However when I try to go 'online' using singstar (It's my womans not mine...honestly!!) PS3 version it says that i have no connection?

Anyone know why this may be? Help/advice or even a site for troubleshooting qwould be much appreciated.

JN

Does every other game work ok online ?

If so check that your routers nat settings are open.Don't ask me how to do this as every router is different.

Archived