Bl***y typical...

fordy

I work a lot of weekends, so therefore miss most games. I'm off this weekend, and Hearts are playing on Monday.:mad:

Dirk Diggler

Why would you want to go and watch that pish anyway?

Count yourself lucky.

We're gash.

Thousands are staying away.

Calum Elliot is still getting a game.

The pies are sheite.

etc etc.

Eckauskas

Count yourself lucky.

We're gash.

The pies are sheite.

etc etc.

The pies at Tynecastle these days are really nice.

Wouldn't mind one now.

Dirk Diggler
The pies at Tynecastle these days are really nice.

Wouldn't mind one now.

You keep your head in the sand mate.

Give it time and you'll be saying what the rest of us have been saying for over 2 years now.

Count yourself lucky.

We're gash.

The pies are sheite.

etc etc.

I know that mate, but would still have been there if they'd been playing..:confused:

Dirk Diggler
I know that mate, but would still have been there if they'd been playing..:confused:

I wasn't being serious mate. :)

Miller Jambo 60
I work a lot of weekends, so therefore miss most games. I'm off this weekend, and Hearts are playing on Monday.:mad:

Come to my house few beers as DEL says you know it makes sense.

107 MUPPETS

There's something scary about your avatar.

It is Falkirk away in the bottom six - relax.

Smoked-Glass

Where have you been mate? The season finished as soon as we lost the cup replay to motherwell and any last ditch of interest was gone when we couldn't beat killie to get top 6. No point in going to any more games till next season begins.

There's something scary about your avatar.

Scary?! The best 'Rock n Roll' band ever to have graced this planet, and you say it's scary?!:evilno:

Scary?! The best 'Rock n Roll' band ever to have graced this planet, and you say it's scary?!:evilno:

Frankly, I'm now even more scared.

special agent oso

Can i just butt in here for a second ?

When is the Hearts v Gretna game ? This is the 1st time i have been online since last week , The BBC website had the game on thursday(8th) and i just looked at the hearts website and it says it's on tuesday (13th) , i have a baby sitter booked for thursday and will have to cancel and re arrange her for next week now , can someone confirm the correct date ? Many Thanks

always a jambo
Can i just butt in here for a second ?

When is the Hearts v Gretna game ? This is the 1st time i have been online since last week , The BBC website had the game on thursday(8th) and i just looked at the hearts website and it says it's on tuesday (13th) , i have a baby sitter booked for thursday and will have to cancel and re arrange her for next week now , can someone confirm the correct date ? Many Thanks

I'd cancel the babysitter and rebook her for next week. The game is getting played next Tuesday at Fir Park.

special agent oso

Thanks mate , BBC.CO.UK ( the only site i can get at work had the game on the 8th, on their site last week ) , thank god i came online today , or i would be in motherwell by myself on thursday night .

Archived