Sign in to follow this  
The People's Chimp

Pat Nevin

The People's Chimp

I was out at 'the flying duck' in Glasgow on friday and saw Pat Nevin. The flying duck was a bit disappointing, despite the free biscuits and toast handed out at midnight. The Dj was murder.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, i was outside with a couple of mates when nevin walked past on his way out so we shouted him and he stopped and spoke to us - to tell us to come back in 3 weeks when he was DJing.

He was sound, probably our best pundit and deserves the respect of jambos for his outburst during the athens game, even if he is now a Hobo.

I'd heard a rumour about Glasgow that he'd DJ'd at death disco, when it was still an alan mcgee night and given the shape of some of the punters at death disco I thought it was a quality rumour, even better if true. Well, he's certainly a dj - and he's on in 3 weeks.

K1874M
I was out at 'the flying duck' in Glasgow on friday and saw Pat Nevin. The flying duck was a bit disappointing, despite the free biscuits and toast handed out at midnight. The Dj was murder.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, i was outside with a couple of mates when nevin walked past on his way out so we shouted him and he stopped and spoke to us - to tell us to come back in 3 weeks when he was DJing.

He was sound, probably our best pundit and deserves the respect of jambos for his outburst during the athens game, even if he is now a Hobo.

I'd heard a rumour about Glasgow that he'd DJ'd at death disco, when it was still an alan mcgee night and given the shape of some of the punters at death disco I thought it was a quality rumour, even better if true. Well, he's certainly a dj - and he's on in 3 weeks.

WTF!! Thats mental... Pat Nevin laying down beats.. whit!

Ivan Drago
WTF!! Thats mental... Pat Nevin laying down beats.. whit!

im sure i heard something about him DJing as well, no idea why or where though :confused:

Moriarty

haha I can't get the image in my head of Nevin DJing!

but right enough!

apr21pat.jpg