Well Done Hibs.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

733965_10200423265895749_897743079_n.jpg

You bunch of utter losers.

Yes we are there too but given our circumstances we are only 3 points behind you,prepare for normal service to resume when we do you at Tynie and finish above you.

Do The Dance

Is this a serious thread?

We have been tragic, but we should still be above them. They have had a great season compared to last.

Can this thread please be discretely deleted ?

It's honestly one of the most tragic things I've ever seen in my puff.

Disappointed there are no pics of a 5-1 flag followed by his son and locke doing the 5-1 to be honest.

maroonlegions

Feck sake time of the month is it,

Disappointed there are no pics of a 5-1 flag followed by his son and locke doing the 5-1 to be honest.

598657_591682070858367_1379525240_n.jpg

294666_514664375226804_336466059_n.jpg

There you go, proud as feck of that picture with my son and Lockie and that flag.

Out of all the things we can slag them for...22 in a row, 9-1 in The greatest games in history, far more trophies, higher attendances, 1902, 17 in a row, countless derby pumpings, far better overall league position cba going on but you get the point. Why bring this up? Just embarrassing.

Shite thread.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely baws oot tragic. Surprised he's not accused any diehard Hearts men of being "Hobos" on this thread yet :cornette:

maroonlegions

Can this thread please be discretely deleted ?

It's honestly one of the most tragic things I've ever seen in my puff.

Drama queen, honestly, i take you missed that part of text in my OP were i stated ,"yes we are there to but...............................

To all the drama queens ganging up ,this thread was intended as a pesh take of their season and all the pre bragging shiote that was coming from them ,like "we can challenged Celtic" ect.... on that front that deserves to be ripped not a fellow Jambo gloating at their failures or having a picture of his son with his one of his heroes or a flag with a reminder of that glorious day in May, and i thought women were good at bitching some take it to a new level.

:vrface:

maroonlegions

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely baws oot tragic. Surprised he's not accused any diehard Hearts men of being "Hobos" on this thread yet :cornette:

Really and why would i do that pray tell.

There you go, proud as feck of that picture with my son and Lockie and that flag.

And so you should be proud! However it's a bit weird posting the same picture of your 10 year old son to a bunch of strangers! It's the equivalent of being bombarded on Facebook by baby pictures!

That wasn't the flag I was on about by the way. It's the other one.

Drama queen, honestly, i take you missed that part of text in my OP were i stated ,"yes we are there to but...............................

To all the drama queens ganging up ,this thread was intended as a pesh take of their season and all the pre bragging shiote that was coming from them ,like "we can challenged Celtic" ect.... on that front that deserves to be ripped not a fellow Jambo gloating at their failures or having a picture of his son with his one of his heroes or a flag with a reminder of that glorious day in May, and i thought women were good at bitching some take it to a new level.

:vrface:

This whole thread and your input into it explains why I've had you on ignore for yonks.

What a fecking shambles.

Tommy Wiseau

Really and why would i do that pray tell.

I honestly don't know mate, you tell me. You're the one I've seen doing it on here, not me!

Archived