1-5 Tattoo Suggestions

The Gasman

Firstly, apologies for another tattoo thread, but I'm looking for some assistance from the good folk of JKB.

I'm looking to get a tattoo done to commemorate our bursting of Hibs on 19:05:12 but I am struggling to come up with any design ideas.

Do any of you have 1-5 tattoos, or suggestions for tattoos, that might give me sim help / inspiration..?

I already have this;

post-525-13648308872118_thumb.jpg

On the outside of my left calf, and would get the Cup Final one on the inside of the same calf. I really don't mind if the style of my new tattoo is the same or different to that, so over to you guys.

Thanks for any help you can give me. :thumb:

ArcticJambo

Wouldn't, but then that's just me. Otherwise you could always try H1b5s ... :devilish:

Wouldn't, but then that's just me. Otherwise you could always try H1b5s ...

I wouldn't normally even consider getting one commemorating a game, but when it was the biggest derby in over a century, it was a Scottish Cup Final, and we humiliated them - I'm going to make an exception.

I've been considering getting two dices on my arm. One with 5 maroon dots and the other win 1 green dot.

Prince Buaben
I've been considering getting two dices on my arm. One with 5 maroon dots and the other win 1 green dot.

I like that idea

Subtle

kingantti1874

Rip off the best flag I've seen yet

V en I

V id I

V ic I

Maroon V's

Green I

Nice font job done

kingantti1874

post-3055-13648411991634_thumb.jpg

With suitable emphasis on the V & I , incorporate 19.05.12 and size and position... Top stuff IMO

Guest C00l K1d

Was thinking about getting

16/5/98

13/5/06

19/5/12

Maybe in numerals or just left as it is like that

PsychocAndy

That shits for life, a green dot, I couldn't have that.

What ever I decide on won't have their name in it (not even h1b5) and won't have any green in it.

I've thought about dice, but I would want a bit more than that, hence this thread.

:thumb:

post-3055-13648411991634_thumb.jpg

With suitable emphasis on the V & I , incorporate 19.05.12 and size and position... Top stuff IMO

I do like this, very smart, but just don't think it's right for me really Kingantti. :huh:

Thanks though. :thumb:

V en I

V id I

V ic I

Maroon V's

Green I

Nice font job done

I've been thinking of getting another tattoo for a while. Had fancied a celtic band design, but now wondering if I can get Veni Vidi Vici around my arm instead.

Nice idea, much pondering now being done...

V en I

V id I

V ic I

Maroon V's

Green I

Nice font job done

Thats probably the best of the lot

I'm thinking about working something similar into a sleeve. 2 tumbling dice; 1 maroon and one green with the corresponding numbers facing out. Wouldn't be a centre piece though, just sneaked in somewhere. I wouldn't go for a big football related tattoo, but then again most people wouldn't want my tat's, so each to their own.

The Great Khali

I'm thinking about working something similar into a sleeve. 2 tumbling dice; 1 maroon and one green with the corresponding numbers facing out. Wouldn't be a centre piece though, just sneaked in somewhere. I wouldn't go for a big football related tattoo, but then again most people wouldn't want my tat's, so each to their own.

Stevo, is that you!?

Ron Burgundy

I've got a fair few Hearts tattoos and got another couple after the best day in the history of the world.

I got Heart of Midlothian F.C. right across my collarbone with a maroon star at each end,one with a five in it and the other with a one.

I also got a maroon hand print on my back with a one in it.

Not everyone's cup of tea but then again neither am I.

You've got tat's?

:wow:

:wub:

I've already got Veni Vedi Vici written on my arm for other reasons and it's great to be able to give it 2 meanings now!

I've already got Veni Vedi Vici written on my arm for other reasons and it's great to be able to give it 2 meanings now!

Two meanings..? :unsure:

I'm thinking of this now, in a band around my upper arm.

Suso Santana's wee face on one erse cheek. Pa Kujabi's on the other. With a Craig Thompson "tramp stamp" to complete the montage.

Archived