Walkers U21 debut goal

gingerjambo190512

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good finish, no doubt about that. Well done Jamie.

Look at the time and space he had though, too... He'd probably have been off on a stretcher in the SPL if he'd had a bash like that. :unsure:

Hahahaha - listen closely just before the 3rd goal. Their keeper makes a hash of it and all you hear is some punter in the back ground saying, "He's shiiite!"

Genius!

colinmaroon

Got a wee game for you.

Go the Beeb Sport site and find the Scotland U-21 score or report.

colinmaroon

Great game Colin, got any others?

The Beeb website is a constant supplier of spot the news!

RenfrewHearts

Got a wee game for you.

Go the Beeb Sport site and find the Scotland U-21 score or report.

You might have checked yourself first..

:vrface:

Hahahaha - listen closely just before the 3rd goal. Their keeper makes a hash of it and all you hear is some punter in the back ground saying, "He's shiiite!"

Genius!

Heard that myself - pmsl

Can't remember the last time I saw a passback actually given! Did we have one at Tynecastle at somepoint in the last few years, with Sutton scoring, or am I imagining that?

Also, fantastic finish by Walker. He's come close a few times to scoring goals like that for us, hopefully he starts pinging them in soon enough!

Bunny Munro

Can't remember the last time I saw a passback actually given! Did we have one at Tynecastle at somepoint in the last few years, with Sutton scoring, or am I imagining that?

Also, fantastic finish by Walker. He's come close a few times to scoring goals like that for us, hopefully he starts pinging them in soon enough!

Sure did, a 5-2 win over St Mirren I think. I'm sure it was the day we had Zal sent off after about 20 mins.

It lead to Ian Blacks classic dummy.

Archived