Scooby doo mafia pt 2

yvonnejambo

Yeah I really think the goon's split in to teams is the way to go made it a lot more interesting with the votes

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I really think the goon's split in to teams is the way to go made it a lot more interesting with the votes

If someone looks out my Romeo & Juliet game from a couple of years back that had two goon teams if they are looking to run a game

yvonnejambo

glad you enjoyed it, its 1 of those games that can go really anyway. I think having 6 good roles, 6 townies and 6 bad was a good balance and with roled players uncertain on who to trust makes it bit more edgy. Anyway well done the remaining goons you all did well. If i do a game like this again will make it more clear about the win.

Stuart McNeill

haha, I was convinced Shapes was a baddy, trying to pick on the lurkers!

Dunks, why don't you like me playing ?

Dunks, why don't you like me playing ?

Only messing mate - I usually pick on the low posters and that happens to have been you the last 2 or 3 games.

Get more involved ya **** :devilish:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Have to say that if the town hadn't picked up by Day 2 that Shapes was a goon then they deserved to win.

Good effort Yvonne.

So who actually won? :lol:

We did, and no pesky meddling kids stopped us this time!! :P

Harry Palmer

So who actually won? :lol:

The town.

Because one of the goons fecked up during night time and thus made it a bogey game. :)

Have to say that if the town hadn't picked up by Day 2 that Shapes was a goon then they deserved to win.

Good effort Yvonne.

I did say that I thought shapes was dodgy just didn't act on it

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, I should add that Shapes was getting a cap in her ass on Night 1 till I was bumped! :mad:

Nope kurgan, we never said "I am a goon" so not a bogey game and as far as we were aware it was over :) il find previous games where the goons have actually wrote their night kill on thread and been all smug and that's been fine.

Haha Geoff, as soon as you were killed and it turned out you were assassin I breathed a sigh of relief because I knew I would have been top of your hitlist

i won cos as a ghost, i can't technically be killed (nor could ian by that logic)

ghost win fir the win!!

that was a good game despite being investigated too early! thanks vonny, was fun to watch as well x

Harry Palmer

Nope kurgan, we never said "I am a goon" so not a bogey game and as far as we were aware it was over :) il find previous games where the goons have actually wrote their night kill on thread and been all smug and that's been fine.

Haha Geoff, as soon as you were killed and it turned out you were assassin I breathed a sigh of relief because I knew I would have been top of your hitlist

Irrelevant.

It was night time therefore a bogey.

Tough titties, you almost had it won too. :)

Irrelevant.

Oh well, plenty games have been bogeys then :)

Don't be bitter just cause the town had a shitemare. We won fair and square. Majority = goon win and it wasn't stated otherwise so we win :)

There's been games where the goons have actually written during night "we are killing so and so" then done smug faces etc and I didn't see anyone calling for them to be bogeys. What I said during night wasn't even speculation as such anyway and there has been a lot worse said during night that hasn't been punished. If we had any sort of clue that the rules were different then we wouldn't have said anything but as far as we were aware, majority had happened and game was over.

no, the unkillable ghosts won, clearly

Post one states that the goons are all on the same side so we all win together Beverley :)

i'll take that shapes/

was a really enjoyable game. not knowing who the other goons was definitely added a certain something to the game although i'm paranoid enough as it is just as a townie hhaahhahaha

You become an anti-ghost when killed as a ghost. Like an inverted negative.

Irrelevant.

qm.gif

qm.gif

hobologic.jpg

Harry Palmer

There's been games where the goons have actually written during night "we are killing so and so" then done smug faces etc and I didn't see anyone calling for them to be bogeys. What I said during night wasn't even speculation as such anyway and there has been a lot worse said during night that hasn't been punished. If we had any sort of clue that the rules were different then we wouldn't have said anything but as far as we were aware, majority had happened and game was over.

Yes it was and well done. :)

Now, on to something else, not about this particular game, but it was one of the points you made...when I was deid.

Once upon a time in Mafia Land, there was such a time where folk had to work out obscure clues to what role someone had rather than rely on being spoonfed info through...

e.g. I think Pinheid and swav are good and you shouldn't vote for them (incidentally, one of us could have made that statement on Day 1 with our first post of this game if we wanted to, that's how useful the Masons were in this game)

Just saying that there seems to have been a move away from actively making things happen to a wait and see and hope the good guys give info we can follow. And yes I'm fully aware I've followed in the past, just think it's guff. I'd rather get shit votes wrong as long as I have a valid reason for it.

Anyway, I'm also aware I've probably disregarded the shit I'm grumping about when running a game but it's good to moan.

If folk want the goons split then I can do that but then the Masons shouldn't be as, ahem, impotent as they were in this game although they "might" have got info from the cop but he was killed.....but wait isn't the cop investigation before the Goon kill?

Bogey? :ninja:

Archived