tartofmidlothian

3fingersreid

And that's the prices that should be getting charged for ALL games

Well done the sheep

And that's the prices that should be getting charged for ALL games

Well done the sheep

Yip completely agree.

WeeToonJambo

I'd be going anyway but ?5 for the game and free bus travel is a no-brainer. Well done Dons. I might even risk one of their dodgy pies!

3fingersreid

Will be interesting to see what if any effect it has on the crowd.

I dont think at this time of the season it`ll have too much affect on the attendance however if season tickets were priced at this range I think that it would have an impact on attendances

Francis Albert

I dont think at this time of the season it`ll have too much affect on the attendance however if season tickets were priced at this range I think that it would have an impact on attendances

Agreed. But a 40% cut in prices would not be compensated by increased sales IMO.

3fingersreid

Agreed. But a 40% cut in prices would not be compensated by increased sales IMO.

your probably correct in that but let's give it a go and see

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Well done Aberdeen, good call. Can all post split matches be reduced also, given the little meaning they will have to most, despite our still precarious position and signs of a mini revival by Dundee

The usual contradiction of folk wanting lower prices but also expecting large amounts of money to be raised by regular payments to such as FOH above and beyond ticket/season ticket payments!

tartofmidlothian

The usual contradiction of folk wanting lower prices but also expecting large amounts of money to be raised by regular payments to such as FOH above and beyond ticket/season ticket payments!

Dare I say it, some form of dynamic pricing aimed at individual matches could work. If we charged ?30-40 quid for a Sunday afternoon derby at Tynie and ?10-15 for a winter Wednesday nighter against Dundee, would we more or less sell out both?

Shows how much the sheep are struggling to get fans.

Either way a great deal I intend to take advantage of.

Yep - I'll be there. Good news all around!!

At ?1 for under 12's, I might take the boy along also...

3fingersreid

no just wanting realistic ticket prices if thats okay

dundee fans asked to pay ?26 for a midweek game against celtic (54 tickets sold) but you think thats acceptable?

no just wanting realistic ticket prices if thats okay

dundee fans asked to pay ?26 for a midweek game against celtic (54 tickets sold) but you think thats acceptable?

Sorry for delay..football free weekend! Agree prices are high for product involved and will put people off. Only making the point that such as FOH expect thousands to keep paying the high admission price and pay regular amounts over and above that for a poor quality product/entertainment!

3fingersreid

aye football free weekends , suck totally agree with your point on the FOH

the people who need to take a reality check in terms of money are going to be the players and their agents...... at last

I paid ?25 to watch Bradford vs bury in Coke league 2 a while back...still bitter about it!! ;)

15 quid is a spot on price for SPL.

Archived