Players applauding the fans

almair

If the players run around the pitch after the last home game what will your reaction towards them be?

Rawrrrrrrr

Our club are ignorant enough they will still do a end of season parade round the park and expect a round of applause

Only a Game
If the players run around the pitch after the last home game what will your reaction towards them be?

My immediate reaction would be "what a bloody cheek" However I have an appointment with several pints of foamy stuff on the last day of the season and I imagine I'll have necked the first one long before any lap of dishonour has started.

I will applaud them whatever happens, although if they win the last 3 games I'll applaud them and mean it.

Vic Vespa

They'd get a wee clap for me, I think if it happened it would be more them thanking us for our support than us thanking them. For that they would get, as I said a wee clap.

Will Velicka come on as well :P

Pete Seeger

It's unusual for me to make 90 mins these days so nothing from me I'm afraid

While they are crap a lot of players have no been helped by the chaos at the club. For the most part most have tried their best this season in difficult circumstances, I think that deserves a small, but hopefully not over the top run round the pitch to applaud the fans.

Ray Winstone

i wont be there.

Not paying to come down and watch meaningless games.

Miko can give me the clap ..............

haha emm.. well I'll turn my back to lets you get on with it then applaud Miko for getting in about it on the last game... that would take baws.. from both of you.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Won't be there but lets not forget the pathetic effort the majority have put in this season.

It's not ALL Romanovs fault ....

Therapist

Season before last - a more enjoyable one than this - we went to the Gorgie Suite for the last game. While all the sad cases were out applauding the players at the end of the game we stayed inside and drunk as much bevvy as we could. THAT'S class. ;)

Season before last - a more enjoyable one than this - we went to the Gorgie Suite for the last game. While all the sad cases were out applauding the players at the end of the game we stayed inside and drunk as much bevvy as we could. THAT'S class. ;)

Wouldnt say class... I'd say drinking the finest congac washed down with tony montana's finest in Bar Hemingway @ the Paris Ritz is class... having a few pints in the gorgie suite is just expensive banter.

;)

davemclaren

Personally, I would just call it predictable... :whistling:

Captain Canada

I think the vast majority of them should head straight down the tunnel and stay there. There's no doubt though that some players deserve credit and applause for a good season, although not too many.

Palazeulos, Banks, Berra, Jonsson, Driver, Wallace - all have shown the right attitude and a good level of performance I reckon.

Also, Frail deserves appreciation for what he's managed to do since the turn of the year - doubt he'll get it from many though.

Miller Jambo 60

Hope Tam missed that one .

Jambof3tornado

Unfortunately its hard to get individuals to hear whats being yelled from the stands so the ones that deserve a clap and cheer will get it and the ones that deserve a boot up the ricker will think I am cheering them too!!!;)

I doubt he reads KB tbh.

He does him and Alex Ferguson share a log in with Darth.

Buffalo Bill

I'd clap Berra, Karapidis, Banks, Ruben, Stuart, Wallace, Glen, Driver and Jonsson.

The rest can GTF.

Buffalo Bill

I'd clap Berra, Karapidis, Banks, Ruben, Stuart, Wallace, Glen, Driver and Jonsson.

The rest can GTF.

Buffalo Bill

Although I know he can be gash at times, I think the player who has been trying the most of late is Miko and he would deserve a small ripple as well!

Guest juvehearts

ive been to 2 hearts gamers all season barca & motherwell cup game.

i dont agree with how the club is running so a mini pitch invasion is needed for the last game of the season or a big massive banner along the concource of the wheatfield saying cheerieo - you'll no be missed :kiss2:

Drylaw Hearts

I will most definately not be applauding.

Collectively, the Squad has been awful.

cosanostra
I'll applaud them.

Same.

Thank those that have made the effort and have played for the jersey.

It's not their fault that they suck.

Nelly Terraces

I hate nearly every one of them. Personally I hope they do come round as they will get it tight from me, and every other one of my mates I go to the games with.

Dirk Diggler
I hate nearly every one of them. Personally I hope they do come round as they will get it tight from me, and every other one of my mates I go to the games with.

The team is likely to include, Thomson, Berra, Wallace, Glen.

Add to that, Banks, Jonsson, Ruben, and possibly Driver.

I'll keep my hatred for all things Green and White.

Nelly Terraces
The team is likely to include, Thomson, Berra, Wallace, Glen.

Add to that, Banks, Jonsson, Ruben, and possibly Driver.

I'll keep my hatred for all things Green and White.

I hate anyone who harms HMFC. Several players in our squad have done this season with their lack of effort and feckless attitude. Actually, abusing them would be a waste of time, I'll be in the boozer long before the final whistle.

Enjoy the game.

Dirk Diggler
I hate anyone who harms HMFC. Several players in our squad have done this season with their lack of effort and feckless attitude. Actually, abusing them would be a waste of time, I'll be in the boozer long before the final whistle.

Enjoy the game.

Fair enough, I wouldn't aim that accusation at any player who is likely to play the last game of the season and certainly none I have mentioned above, but cool.:)

I'll enjoy it if we win.

Wonder if Vlad will have the ball's to do a wee lap of honor as well.

Any hoo it'll no matter to me I'll be in Benidorm getting wrecked on a golfing weekend with my mates.

Jerah Jambo
Won't be there but lets not forget the pathetic effort the majority have put in this season.

It's not ALL Romanovs fault ....

I think it would be more appropriate if they applauded me !!

:dribble::ahhhhhhh:

hmfc4eva2

ill defo appluad most of them because the ones who have messed up our season wont be their (romanov + kurkis) if frail had been in before jan we would be sitting 3rd without a doubt and if glen had played against falkirk and killie away well then it would be top 6 and chasing a europe place so most deserve a applause

ill defo appluad most of them because the ones who have messed up our season wont be their (romanov + kurkis)

:laugh:

portobellojambo1

There's not really an awful lot you can say to that.

Maybe be crap but in terms of effort I think Banks, Neilson, Thomson, Goncalves, Wallace, Berra, Karipidis, Tall, Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Stewart, Driver and Glen deserved to be applauded for effort if for nothing else.

Kingston deserves applause for being the only one with any skill.

Elliot would usually for effort but... well, you know.

Nade deserves shot.

The rest can GTF.

Effort = hahahahaha

Desire = hahahahaha

Pride = hahahahaha

Passion = hahahahah

Commitment = hahahahaha

Tactics = hahahahaha

Ability = hahahaha

Every Hearts fan should be out of Tynie before full time on Saturday so it is made clear to anyone and everyone that we have had enough. The football side of the club is a complete shambles and an embarassment to the proud name Heart of Midlothian Football Club. The worst Hearts side since the early eighties.

if we applaud them it will represent an acceptance of the dismal standards we have been subjected to this season. Don't let the decent run under Frail fool anyone - this team is hopeless. These guys are earning big money and they will need to do better than this to earn a lap of honour.

Archived